heartslabul- chapter 1: the three steps.

. . . Are you watching closely?

Aces POV

Every magic trick consists of three parts the first is called a pledge the magician will show you something ordinary a deck of cards, a bird, or a human. They'll ask you to examine it, to see if it's normal, unaltered.

But of course you've seen this type of shit before.

They'res nothing fucking normal about it.

.

.

.
UGHH!

ace- why do WE have to help set up!?

Trey- riddles orders, ace. Also you two over there! You should be helping!

Deuce- sorry clover senpai! Diamond senpai wanted to show me something!

Cater- it's cute right deuce?

Deuce- yeah it really is!

Trey- alright you two! Enough talking more working. The unbirthday party is only a week away!

Cater- ugh! Whatever dad!

Deuce- coming!

Just then wimothy arrived, finally.

Cater- oh look who it is!

Trey- heya wimothy, we were just preparing stuff for you to get started.

Ace- yep! Setting up this giant canvas was a bore though.

Deuce- you did the concept sketches right? Can we see?

Wimothy- . . . It's best I don't show you.

Cater- huh? Why is that?

Wimothy- it's uh. . . Its a surprise! Yeah! I want it to be a surprise.

Deuce- oh uh okay, well I guess a surprise is better than showing us right now.

Trey- yeah, it's better to see the finished product.

Wimothy- uh yeah! That's what I was aiming for.

Ace- so are we gonna get started or what?

Wimothy- okay! Ace I'm coming!

Trey- I'll go help riddle with other things in the meantime. Have fun!

As trey heads inside wimothy takes out he notebook and gets to work.

Deuce- dude, we should be painting the roses right now. What are you doing?

Ace- huh!? Oh uh coming! Sorry I was watching wimothy.

Cater- well we need to go work on other things now.

Deuce- wimothy! We're gonna go paint the roses now! Are you gonna be alright here alone?

Wimothy- uhh yeah don't worry!

Deuce- okay! Alright let's get to work.

Cater- let's go!

As cater and deuce happily run off, i stay behind looking at wimothy, as i watched her from behind the rose bushes, i can see her hands visibly shaking as she ran her pen across the blank canvas, has she always been like that? Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

As I watch her, I can tell she's trying her hardest to not mess up, I should go talk to her. As I approach her, I tap her shoulder lightly, but she jumps a little and drops her pen.

Wimothy- ace!? Why the fuck!?

Ace- oh shit! Wimothy , sorry I didn't want to scare you!

Wimothy- I had that line perfect!! Didn't I tell you I'm fine with being alone!?

Ace- I'm sorry wims. . .

Wimothy- ugh. . . Great now I have to fix this line.

Ace- . . .

She never really yells at me like that, she usually just laughs it off, but why did she change all of a sudden?

Let's not think too hard about it, for now.

.

.

.
TBC

Writers note
Here's the first chapter of the first book, I'm very excited to see how far this series goes!

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon.

And also

Enjoy this magic show. . .