heartslabul- chapter 10: the plan 2

LOTS MORE ANGST

Aces POV

As I leave octavinelle I text cater what lisana told me, but I made one mistake. . . I forgot to tell them not to snoop. A told them to meet me at ramshackle ASAP.

Riddle- is everyone here?

All- yes housewarden riddle!

Riddle- perfect! We need to talk to wimothy about her absence but also we need to take it easy!

Trey- that's right. Wimothys going through alot right now so let's be quick.

Deuce- got it!

Cater- let's go!

Ace- let's do this

As we step inside we're greeted by the students of ramshackle.

???- hello! What are you all doing here?

Riddle- good day to you! We're just here to talk with your housewarden.

???- oh well she's not here? But vice housewarden grim is!

Grim- is someone here henchhuman?

???- yes Mr. Grim! They would like to speak to you!

Grim- oh it's you guys! C'mon in!

Riddle- thank you kindly grim!
.

.
Riddles POV

As we walk into ramshackle we can see so many students conversing with one and other. I'm so proud of wimothy, yet. . . A little worried, it's pretty rough when you're a second year and you become a housewarden. She must be so stressed.

Grim- here take a seat.

Trey- so many students. How does wimothy keep them all under control?

Grim- well? Uh. . .

Grim goes silent, he sits up like a house cat, his tail wrapped around his paws.

Grim- w-well sometimes. . . At night, wimothy usually cry's herself to sleep. . . She keeps doubting herself that she might not be the best housewarden and whenever she's going over to heartslabul she seems so happy, it's like. . . She spends time with you guys, and then comes back to vent, as for how she's acting now? Beats me.

I look over at trey, he looks so sad. . .

Riddle- she doubts herself as a housewarden?

Trey- s-she. . . Cry's herself to sleep?

Grim- that's all that I know, but it was yesterday that she came back all angry and stuff. . . She started throwing stuff around. I-it was so scary. I had to run outta there. . .

Cater- oh my gosh.

Grim- when I came back, she was shaking and crying, mumbling something like, "everything will go exactly like how I want it to." Or something like that.

Just then, trey slammed his fist down. So hard that it broke the end table next to him, so hard that his hand was bleeding, I looked at his face he looked like he was about to cry. He never cry's in front of us.

Riddle- trey? Are you alright!? Your hand is-

Trey- why. . . Why didn't she tell me!

Deuce- trey senpai?

Ace- trey sen?

Cater- trey!?

I stand up and  rush to help him, trey snaps out of it and realizes what he did.

Riddle- trey?

Trey- r-riddle? *Sniff* sorry i-i need a moment.

And just like that trey ran off.

Ace- well is she in her room right now?

Grim- she might be. Go check it out.

.

.

.
Tbc

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon