heartslabul-chapter 20: make it up to you

Aces POV

The day after wimothys overblot have been stressful. As we cleaned up the rose garden, we went to see what was In wimothys notebook that she used for the concept sketches, and I saw these drawings of all of us, it looked like group photos.

Cater- whoa there! Acey what are you doing!?

Ace- cater! Come look!

I shove the notebook into cater face.

Cater- ah! Ace calm down! What is it you want to show me- huh?

Cater took the notebook and scans the pages.

Cater- is that? Us?

Ace- it certainly is. She's been drawing all of us in a group.

Cater- what does that say?

I look at the hand written note on the page it said "this is a true found family." I hold it up to get a closer look but then something fell out of one of the pages, it was a photo. . . A photo of all of us

Cater- it all of us. . . When did she get this photo?

Ace- we look so. . .

Both- happy. . .

Deuce- hey! What are y'all doing over there!?

Ace- deuce! Dude, check it out!

I show deuce the picture

Deuce- this is wimothys?

Ace- yeah! Is that what she was hiding?

Cater- it must be.

???- ahem!

We stop where we are and slowly turn to look at the person behind us, it was wimothy.

Ace- oh. . .

Cater- god. . .

Deuce- no. . .

Immediately we try to come up with every excuse in the book to prevent us from getting clocked in the face for snooping in wimothys things.

Ace- wimothy! We're sorry for looking at your stuff!

Deuce- we know you don't like that! We're sorry!

Cater- ha e merci on us please!!!

Wimothy stayed silent

Ace- we're so dead!

Wimothy- you know what? Nah.

All- heh!?

Wimothy started laughing.

Wimothy- ha! Yeah. That was a piece I was planning on showing you anyways! So I'll let it slide.

Cater- oh thank God. How are you feeling now wimothy?

Deuce- yeah. How's your overblot recovery? Also, is trey senpai alright?

Wimothy- yeah. . . He's doing fine, while I was in the infermary with him, he would stop crying. But me? I'm feeling fine, broken legs got NOTHING ON M- ow! Okay maybe it does have something on me. . .

Cater- ha ha! Guess you are feeling better!

Deuce- I like the new you, wimothy!

Ace- I'm glad to see you're better.

Grim- myaha! Don't forget me!

Ace and deuce- grim!

Wimothy- we're all feeling alright now! Grim did a good job taking care of me during my recovery.

Riddle- hello wimothy.

Wimothy- riddle! Hi!

Riddle- glad to see you're feeling alright.

Wimothy- also. I'm sorry for how I was acting. I don't know why I'm like this. I just. . . I need to stop obsessing over being famous, it's not gonna be worth it.

Cater- hey now! Wimothy! Don't say that! Not many people get the life of fame, uh no offense of course. But, it's just that there are a lot of people out there who want to be famous, but some people don't get that life. Sure it might be unfair but just know you're not alone. You're not the only one who has a small following, just know that, okay? And if you need help! Cay cay got your back!

Wimothy- I see. . . Thanks cater. Now I know that the life of fame ain't for everyone.

Cater and wimothy- we all have our own level of fame!

Riddle- good job talking to wimothy, cater.

Cater- no prob housewarden!

Wimothy- hey riddle can I ask you something?

Riddle- sure what is it?

.

.

.

.

.
TBC

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon