heartslabul-chapter 15: the final straw

Third person

Wimothy stood over the torn canvas looking over at riddle and the other students.

Trey- wimothy. . .

Wimothy- . . . Why. . . Why did I agree to do this STUPID picture. . . When I knew nobody would care about it. . . ALL I WANT IS SOME NOTORIETY! that's just all I want! But I just blew this out of proportion? Huh?

Deuce- that's all you wanted out of this!? Fame!? What could you even gain with that!?

Wimothy- . . . Yes. . . That's all I want. . . Is to be recognized for my work. . . But if negative reactions are all I get. . . Then it's pointless . . .

Trey- wimothy. . . This was all you wanted!? Fame will get you nowhere!!

Wimothy- exactly!!! The path of an artist doesn't lead anywhere. . . There's nothing I can do. . .

Ice started to form around her.

Wimothy- there's nothing. . . Nothing I tell you. . . NOTHING!!!

riddle- huh!?

Cater- what's happening!?

Ace- . . . She. . . She's going to overblot!

Deuce- what!?

Wimothy- I wanted it perfect. . .And you ruined it!!

???- run!

The ice started growing as students started running away. But it was at that moment wimothy looked at herself, she saw the students run and trey was running towards her.

Trey- WIMOTHY STOP!!!
.

.

.
Flashy backy

Riddle- not fair! Not fair! IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

Trey- RIDDLE!! STOP!!!

.

.
end flashy backy

wimothy- . . . STAY AWAY!!

wimothy pushed trey away from her. . . They were too late.
.

.

.
The finally drops fall. . .

.

.

.
She's not the same. . .

A frozen circle has formed around heartslabul as something stands in the middle or someone. . .

Wimothy stood in the middle. . . But she wasn't the same. She wore a cyan and black colored dress with a cape stained with blot energy at the end. Ice magic covered her legs, and in her arms was a lance made completely out of ice.
Her hair was down and she bore a crown of ice upon her head.

OB Wimothy- this world is built up on imperfections, all must be frozen alive!!!

Deuce- this is. . .

Cater- we were too late. . .

Ace- she was. . . Already too far gone. . .

Trey-. . .

OB Wimothy- the old wimothy you speak of no longer exists. . . I'm just a better version of her and that's a fact.

Riddle- you're not the real wimothy!!

Trey stood there in stunned silence, as he watched the girl he loved and wanted to help was overruled by her desires of fame.

OB Wimothy- though the rest of the world is imperfect, the lot of you are what I'm searching for.

Ace- what do you me- argh!!

OB Wimothy- that means stay here and watch me freeze your dorm!

Deuce- ugh! What the hell!?

Cater- ahh!!

Trey- urgh! Wimothy!!

Riddle- guys!! Ahh!

Trey- riddle!!

Riddle was forced behind a wall of ice away from the others

Trey- ugh. . . Wimothy. . . Why are you doing this?

OB Wimothy- don't be afraid. . . This is for your own good. . .

Ace- how is this possibly for our own good!?

OB Wimothy- you can watch me as I make this perfect world! All of you will thank me for what I have done. Have no fear of the foes out there, you have me to protect you. . .

Ace- riddle will find a way to stop you!

OB Wimothy- OH REALLY!? then let him at me!! I won't let my dream go that easily!! JUST WATCH ME!!!

Trey- . . . Wimothy. . . What happened to you. . .?

On wimothy bent down and looked at trey.

OB Wimothy- I thought I already told you, I'm a better version of her, they wouldn't like the other wimothy.

Trey- . . . What?

OB Wimothy- let me let you in on a little secret, here. . . Was the old wimothy really that bright and cheery? Or did she put up a front to trick you into thinking that? It's like a magic trick turning something into something else, when it's really the other? What if I told you, that wimothy secretly hated you all on the inside?

.

.

.

.
Tbc

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon.

heartslabul book 1: the futile perfectionist जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें