heartslabul-chapter 6: the second act

Aces POV

The second act of every magic trick is where the magician takes the ordinary something and makes it DO something. . . Extraordinary. This part is called the turn.

Trey told me all about what happened in class today, apparently nitro gave wimothy a "reality check" which made her break down completely.
I knew something was wrong! But yet again I still need more evidence! All that wimothy has been showing was just normal.

Trey- she usually tells me everything, she never hides it.

Ace- that's definitely interesting, that brings me back to what happened yesterday!

Trey- we need to keep a close eye on her but we shouldn't press her for info. If you poke your nose to far you might uncover something you don't wanna know.

Ace- you're right trey sen, I'm glad you're here to pull me back down when I go to far.

Trey- hey anything to help her.

I look out the window at wimothy, who's hard at work on the painting.

Trey- maybe I can try to talk with her.

Ace- yeah you're ri-

Suddenly we hear shouting coming from outside.

Ace- what the hell!?

Trey- did you hear that?

Riddle- quick! Let's go!

We all rush out to the rose garden to find

.

.

.

.
TBC

Writers note
Sorry for the short chapter, I don't wanna be to in detail about everything that it makes this book short, so ye.

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon