Chapter 2

What are you going to do about it?

Cilian and Olana stood side by side in the kitchen, their sleeves rolled up high, getting ready to clean up the honey jars to repurpose them for pickling. As they scrubbed away the sticky remnants, their conversation flowed effortlessly.

Cilian, holding a jar under the running water, grinned mischievously at Olana. "Hey, babe." He calls out. I turn to look at him and as I do so he gets a sparkle in his, a sparkle I recongnise. The sparkle of stupidity I would call it. I look down to his hands.

I playfully narrow my eyes and say Cilian, don't even think about it!"

And with that, he splashes me with the soapy water from his jar. Laughter filled the air as we splash water at each other, our othes becoming soaked in the process. The once-serious task of cleaning the jars was now forgotten as we continue to have water fight.

But amidst the laughter and splashing, I fall flat on my ass, Slipping on the wet floor, causing a momentary pause in the fun. Concern immediately washed over Cillians face as he rushed to help, our playful energy momentarily replaced by his genuine worry.

"Are you okay?" Cilian asked, extending a helping hand.

Still finding my footing, I manage a grin. "I'm fine, just a little slip. But look at the mess we've made!"

We both glanced at the large puddle of water we had created, now spreading across the kitchen floor, in that moment, the worry transformed into shared amusement, as we burst into laughter.

Cilian playfully splashed a bit more water in my direction. "Well, at least we've managed to create a mini-water park in our kitchen!"

Responding in the lightheartedness, I say, "Who needs a water park when we have our own right here?"

As we continued to laugh, both of us grabbed towels, playfully mopping up the mess we had inadvertently made.

"God, why are we like this!?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

He responded, shaking his head as well. "No clue."

Feeling a surge of affection, I walked over to him with my arms out wide, craving a warm embrace. "You look absolutely irresistible when you're all wet," I playfully remarked.

He pulled me into his arms, his gaze filled with desire. "Not as irresistible as you," he whispered.

He lowered his head, his breath gently caressing my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "I can feel your nipples poking me," he spoke again, almost breathless.

Almost instantly, I felt myself getting moist between my thighs. The kiss, and now this. Are we rushing into this? Doubts filled my mind.

But as he continued to lay gentle kisses down my neck, my desire for my husband grew stronger. Enamored with the closeness we shared, I responded to him, my voice filled with anticipation. "What are you gonna do about it, Cillian?"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a little shorter but sexier? ❤