Chapter 3

Fuck

As the days go by, Cillian and I are trying to get back into our work routine. Cillian has to wake up a lot earlier than me because he has to drive a couple of hours into the city for his finance job at a huge company. I've met his boss a couple of times at events and whatnot.

One morning, I lazily opened my eyes to the sound of Cillian rustling around in the room. I groan and bury myself deeper into the covers, not ready to face the day just yet. Cillian, being the morning person that he is, walks over to me and bends down, smothering me in kisses.
"Good morning, my love," he says
I turn my head away, still half-asleep, and respond grumpily.
"Morning... Can't we just stay in bed a little longer?"

Cillian chuckles and playfully tousles my hair before heading into the bathroom. We recently turned our small closet into a master bathroom, and I have to admit, it's one of the best decisions we've made.
"Hey, Cillian, remember when we were debating whether to turn the closet into a bathroom or keep it as it was?"
"Oh, how could I forget? You were all for keeping it as a closet, but I knew we could make it into something much cooler."
"Well, you were right. This bathroom is incredible. I'm still not used to it"? I hum in response.

I walk over to the large standing window in our bathroom, the glass cool against my fingertips. The view outside takes my breath away, with towering trees swaying gently in the breeze and a serene lake shimmering in the distance. It's a picture-perfect scene that I still can't believe is mine.

As I gaze out, lost in the beauty of nature, I'm suddenly startled by the sound of the shower turning on. I quickly turn my head and catch a glimpse of Cillian, standing under the cascading water, his toned physique glistening with droplets. My heart skips a beat as I find myself mesmerized by his raw attractiveness.

Whispering to myself, "fuck" I can't help but acknowledge just how sexy he is. I regret my decision not to sleep with him after our kitchen scene.

Feeling a surge of longing, I realize just how starved for intimacy I've been. The intensity I'm feeling at this moment leaves me craving the touch of him, But for now, I'll have to settle for stolen glances.

With a sigh, I tear myself away from the window, leaving both views behind as I retreat into the rest of the house.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I hope you enjoyed reading it. The characters' relationship is becoming more romantic, and it's uncertain whether it will continue that way. Thank you for reading! (I will out a few more chapters today, that are longer). ❤