《 Chapter 3 》

꧁~Sarah's POV~꧂

I start to walk over to Peter's dorm. God that lazy asshole can't even do anything more than sitting around in his hellhole. While I get him, Tk and Y/n are waiting at the bus station of the school. I knock on the door, and wait for Peter. I could hear him groan in frustration, and then he got up. He opened the door, and he didn't wear a shirt. But he didn't take off the choker or the necklace with the cross.
"What the fuck do you want." He asked annoyed. Keeping his hand on the doorhandle
"What in.. Did you jerk of or what?" I joke and chuckle at him.
"I turned the heater too high. It's like actual hell in here. Anyway, you didn't answer my question. The fuck you want?" He asked me again. I shrug at his explanation.
"Well, Y/n and I want you to go to the city with us. We'll do a little bit of shopping! You could find and buy more gothic stuff. Maybe even some new boots." I explain him. Peter sighed and nodded.
"Give me a sec." He said and I nod in approval. He closed the door and got himself ready.. I think atleast.

After 10 minutes he came out again. The eyeliner was back on his eyes, and he wore some clothes. An asphalt colored oversized shirt, and black baggy pants. He wears his black arm warmers, the choker and necklace. Also he wears a pocket-chain. It was attached to his gothic belt. He also wore those gothic boots.

 He also wore those gothic boots

[This is what he wears⬆️.. I hope you can imagine him better by seeing the pictures]

"Ah, the goth boy himself." I joke and chuckle. Peter nudged my arm a little annoyed.
"Don't call me that." He spoke up at me. I chuckle again and we walk back to Y/n and Tk.

꧁~Y/n's POV~꧂
꧁~Time skip~꧂

After sitting inside a bus for 20 minutes, we finally get off. We walk over to the mall, and we keep on getting weird looks by people. But mostly Peter. It's not like he cared anyway. We walked past multiple people that called Sarah and Peter weird for the way they looked. One even said "weird Anime whore" to Sarah. Tk seemed like he only got bad looks because of his hair. Some guy even told him to get himself bald due to the green dye in his hair. I kinda found it funny how people bad talked about tjem just because of the way they dress. But that's society I guess.
We keep on walking, and finally enter some clothing store. We all split up, and look around a bit. I saw a Slipknot shirt, and I bet Peter would wear it. I just take it off and continue searching. For myself I found some cute black sweater with white mushrooms on it. It feels so warm in my hands that I just take it without thinking twice.

 It feels so warm in my hands that I just take it without thinking twice

[The sweater⬆️]

Soon we all meet up in the middle of the store. I show Peter the Slipknot shirt. Sarah nudged Peter's arm, making him look at the shirt.
"Didn't you search for Slipknot merch for ages already?" Sarah asked. I could see how Peter's frown turned into a grin. He nodded, approving Sarah's question.
"Damn, Y/n. Where did you find that?" He asked me, sounding impressed but also a little happy and amused.
"Uhh... Right over there." I say, pointing over to the stacks of Slipknot shirts.
"Ah. Just the corner I didn't look at. Thank's tho, nerd." He said with a smirk. I chuckle and roll my eyes. We walk over to the cashier, and pay for the clothes we bought. Sarah bought some hoodie's with anime characters on them, and Tk some simple plain oversized shirts. After we paid, we went out of the shop, and decided to get us some ice cream.
"So. What flavours do you guys want? I can buy everyone two balls each." Tk asked us, while we sat down in a chill area. He pulled some money out of his wallet.
"Uhm.. I'll take [favorite flavour] and [second favorite flavour]" I answered.
"Just vanilla." Peter answered plainly.
"Uhh.. I'll take two strawberry. Thank's Tk." Sarah said and we watched Tk leave to the ice cream shop. Even tho it's winter, you can still eat ice cream. Right? I think so atleast. After like 30 minutes, Tk came back. Holding four ice creams each. He handed us the ice we wanted, and we start eating them.
"I haven't eaten ice cream since ages." Peter said, as he licked his ice cream. I notice a piercing on his tongue. Since when did he have that..?
"Since when did you have that piercing on your tongue?" I ask, looking at Peter who was sitting next to me. Peter looked at me a bit suprised. He probably didn't think I would've noticed it.
"Since two weeks or something.. how long has it been since the 2 december?" Peter asked, looking at everyone.
"18 days, Peter. It's the 20." Tk answered. I barely noticed the date.. It's almost christmas. We'll probably get holidays around the 20. I hope atleast.
"There ya have your answer, nerd." He said, and continued licking his ice cream.
"So, Peter, why didn't you get those boots I recomended you earlier?" Sarah asked Peter.
"Ugh. They were uncomfortable like shit." Peter said a bit annoyed.
"We could check out a shoe shop instead?" I suggest, looking at Peter. He just sighed.
"No, let's not. The shoe shops don't understand emo's or goths. They just have those shit normie shoes." Peter said. He sounded a bit disappointed.

꧁~Time skip~꧂

While we waited for the bus back to school, We all did a group photo. Once in the bus, Peter sat at an alone seat. I could see how he was staring out of the window. He had his headphones over his ears, which he bought earlier.

[The headphones⬆️

[The headphones⬆️. But his are wireless and can only be used by bluetooth connection.]

He said his old ones didn't work anymore.
"He looks good with them... God, Y/n, what the fuck are you thinking?" I think to myself in my mind. Tk was sitting next to me, and was reading a book he bought earlier. I also just stare out of the window. It started to snow. I let out a sigh, and lean back in the seat. Closing my eyes just for a few seconds.

| ⬆️Word count: 1097⬆️ |