《 Chapter 12 》

TRIGGER WARNING:
This chapter contains eating disorder. Y/n will make herself throw up. Now, I want Whoever seriously gets triggered by it to skip that part. I do not want to cause anyone to make themselves throw up. Please get yourself professional help if you feel like Y/n in this chapter. Or even if you feel like cutting yourself like Peter in the chapters before.

꧁~Peter's POV~꧂
As we drove back home, I asked Cassie if we could stop by McDonald's. And of course, she said yes. Somehow everyone in the car wanted atleast something, except for Y/n. I watch Cassie pull up on the parking lot, and we got out of the car. While Cassie and Sarah walked into the building already, I decided to talk to her. I grab her hand, and pull her back gently.
"Are you okay? Why do you not want to eat, darling?" I ask her, concern washing over me. She just faked a smile at me, before answering.
"I'm okay, really. I'm just not feeling hungry at the moment." She explained. I knew she didn't mean what she said. I don't want to press her.. but I also don't want to leave her alone with her problem.
"Can you atleast eat something? For me?" I asked, and she looked at me still with that fake smile of hers.
"I will.. But only because it's for you." She said and chuckled. She then grabbed my hands and pulled me into the building aswell. But the second she turned away from me, her fake smile burned down. Oh man.. I feel bad about this.

꧁~Time skip~꧂
Y/n barely ate anything. She only ate a salad, and that's it. After she ate, she stood up from her seat. So did Cassie, but she brought away our dishes.
"Before we leave, I'll just go to the toilet real quick." She said, looking at me, and then the others. We all gave a nod, and she started to walk towards the toilets. My head turned to look at Sarah.
"Follow her." I said in a sharp and harsh tone. Sarah looked at me confused.
"Why?" She asked back.
"Just do it." I answered. Sarah rolled her eyes and got up, following after Y/n carefully to not be seen.

[TW!!]

꧁~Y/n's POV~꧂
I can't help but feel grossed out by myself. A picture of those girls Peter talked with flashed back into my head. I quickly wash my hand, and then head into an empty stall, locking it after myself. I open the toilet, and put my left hand onto the seat, bending over slightly. I could hear someone else entering another stall, but I didn't care. I shove two fingers into the back of my throat. I could feel myself gagging, and then finally throwing up the food I just ate. I coughed a little after I did that. I mean, it's not the first time I do it. But it's such a weird yet good feeling. I flush the toilet, and leave the stall. I walk to the sink and wash my hands. I also flushed my mouth with the water coming from it. I look at myself in the mirror. Luckily I don't look any paler than before. I let out a sigh, before leaving the toilets. I walk back to Peter and fake a smile at him. And then after a few more minutes Sarah came back from buying herself a donut.
"Finally, you're back." Peter said at Sarah annoyed, folding her arms. Sarah just rolled her eyes.
"Alright, enough of you two." Cassie said, bumping between them. Even though she's just 10 cm / 4 inches smaller than Sarah, she's still very much smaller compared Peter. Peter sighed, and rolled his eyes aswell. He walked over to my and gave my forehead a kiss.
"You want to play Mariokart when we get home?" He asked me, and I nod. We walked back into the car, and Cassie started it. I lean myself against Peter, who wrapped an arm around me.

We drive for about 30 minutes, until we finally arrived back at Cassie's house. I grab my bags, and follow Cassie inside. Sarah rushed after me.
"Hey Y/n. I bet you bought something for Peter as present, didn't you?" She asked and she chuckled.
"Mhm." I answered smiling at her.
"You want me to hide it? I'm a master with hiding presents! Cassie and Peter asked me every year if I could hide them." Sarah said proudly. I chuckled and hand her the bag with the presents for Peter.
"Alright, I trust you." Sarah smiled down on the bag I gave her, and she rushed into her room. Peter had already handed her a bag. Peter then followed me.
"Y/n, we have to talk. It's serious." Peter said, looking at me upset. I give him a nod, and bring my other bags to my mattress, which were basically just out of more emo clothes. Peter and I walked to his room, and he closed the door after himself. He sat down on hid bed eith his legs crossed, and patted the space infront of himself. I walk over to his bed, and sit down infront of him.
"I only want an answer of truth. Are you okay?" He asked me. I feel guilt washing over myself. I let out a sigh, and shake my head.
"No.. not really." I answer. Peter's upset face turned into worry.
"What's wrong, darling? You know you can tell me." He answered, hugging me gently.
"Well... I kind of made myself throw up when I went to the toilet in McDonald's.. And it's not the first time I did it.." I explained. Peter wrapped his arms around me tightly, like he didn't want me to leave.
"What urged you to do so.?" He asked. His voice was breaking as if he would start to cry. I lean into his hug and try to think if hiw I could explain..
"Back in the mall already.. After I brought some bags into Cassie's car, I saw you talking with a group of girls. They just.. they seemed so perfect. I got disgusted of myself and felt like you deserve someone that looks better than I do.." I explain. Peter was shocked and worried. Even upset. He hugged me even tighter and placed his head on my shoulder.
"Darling, listen. I love you the way you are, and you're perfect the way you are. But if anyone else tells you otherwise, they should fuck themselves and respect the way you look. I swear I did not feel budged a bit when those girls flirted with me. I wouldn't want anyone else but you." He said. I wrap both of my arms around him. I didn't know what to answer, as I just hug him back. Sobbing a little even.

| ⬆️word count: 1154 ⬆️ |

꧁~| Authors note |~꧂
I'm still sorry for all the angsty and vent shit. I promise I will make more wholesome shit in the future. But seriously, get yourself help if you feel the same as Y/n or Peter in this. Stay safe. <3