two

- Shark Week

KAREN JACKSON WAS not a friend of Delilah Mitchell's

KAREN JACKSON WAS not a friend of Delilah Mitchell's. The girl was notorious for being a spoiled little bitch around this neighborhood. Her mother never left the house and her father was a blue collar prick. Now, all of a sudden, Karen was all over Lip. It was a nauseating sight, seeing the two all couple up in an arm chair while Liberty sat in Delilah's lap on the floor of the Gallagher's living room.

"Burgers coming through," Ian announced coming into the living room with a couple burgers in hand. Delilah began to dig in her pocket for some money to give to Steve for buying it, but he caught this.

"All good, Delilah," said Steve, tossing Liberty a burger with extra pickles. "Just tomato and lettuce, right?"

Delilah nodded, giving him a friendly smile as he tossed her a burger. It was Shark Week in the Gallagher household, and this meant overpriced fast food would be in their bellies tonight.

Liberty dug in as quickly as she could occasionally popping fries in her mouth or taking sips of her triple fudge milkshake. Carl gave a disgusted look as she took a bite of her burger.

"Why didn't you just order pickles and bread?" Carl quizzed, earning a slap to the shoulder from Veronica who was seated beside him.

Delilah chuckled as she ate a fry, excited to see the show.

Some time passed, a couple episodes of sharks swimming around, and the front door opened. It was a rare sighting seeing Frank conscience. Blood was pouring from his nostrils and his whole front was covered with it. Delilah suddenly felt faint as the metallic scent wafted toward her.

"Jesus," Delilah gasped looking away from him. Large amounts of blood gave Delilah the overwhelming urge to pass out immediately.

"That my shirt?" Ian asked Frank, who turned to Ian miserably. Delilah could sense the tension.

"Yeah," Frank responded while he slowly stalked toward Ian.

He backed Ian up toward the table directly above Delilah and Liberty, who'd been watching them nervously from below.

Suddenly, Frank headbutts Ian sending him backwards onto the coffee table. Gasps emitted from the whole room, and one horrified scream from Liberty, who had been pushed onto the couch by Delilah.

Veronica had scooped up both Liberty and Carl into a hug since Liberty had been frantic. Delilah crouched in front of Ian as he held his nose.

After things cooled down and Ian went upstairs, Delilah went to the bathroom. When leaving she smelled something that couldn't be mistaken for anything else.

Delilah barged into Lip, Ian, and Carl's room to find the two oldest boys smoking a joint.

"What are you a drug dog?" Ian quizzed, his face still covered in his own blood.