NINE

Raimondo S. Valentini
Las Vegas, Nevada

 ValentiniLas Vegas, Nevada

I hate my face sometimes.

Growing up I was always the 'pretty boy' now that I've actually grown into my looks women act as if personal space doesn't fucking exist. That shit pisses me off so much .

Like, Bitch get your hands off of me.

I have a gun.

I will say, times like this are where it has its perks—apparently Women can't resist me.

I'm seeking information about a man dumb enough to fucking steal from me. It's been several weapons come up missing, ammo, and a total of more than five hundred thousand gone after it was delivered at the drop off decks and before it makes it back to our warehouse.

Because it's in between—It's clear to me that it has to be someone working under me. They knew the times and locations of where to be more than once.

I have a rat.

This has been weighing on my heart for the past three days. So far I've narrowed it down to three different people, one of the mens wife is a regular at my club, Lotus.

Before I start cutting fingers off, I at least wanna make sure I got the right guy. Women seem to agree to talk faster than men when it's a gun to their head I've learned—and I wanted to nip this little problem in the bud as quickly as possible.

Luckily the wife is quite a talker off hennessy and a few pills I hear. That made my job easy. It was nothing getting her to eye me seductively and come up into my office with me. The woman's face lit up with pure excitement when she saw all the different drugs on the table.

Coke, Heroine, Methamphetamine, Fentanyl , Oxy/Percs, Marijuana, LSD . Whatever, you want it's here.

"You can grab whatever you fancy"

I lit my joint and watched her go straight for the percs— just as my men said she would. I made my way to the front of my large office coming up to the wide double sided window to oversee the entire club, watching the people dance and enjoy themselves.

Must be nice.

"You are so hottt" the junkie spoke to me, scanning her eyes down my body.

Ughhhhh—Yea let's get this over with .

Don't get me wrong she was a beautifully built woman —just not my type.