60. My beautiful husband

Charlie Nelson:

Today was the day, today was the day of nicks concert. He had to wake up at about 5am as the boys were coming to pick him up in the travel bus around 7ish, he showered and packed a few belongings, his concert outfit was already waiting for him. "Can I go say goodbye to Avery ?" He asked, " of course, she's probably getting up for school now anyways." He nodded and we walked down the hall and he knocked on her door. "Come in" she grumbled, she's not a morning person. We walked in and she was sat on her vanity doing her makeup, she turned around to look and nick and frowned, "you're leaving already ?" She mumbled sadly, Nick walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "unfortunately so sweetheart, I'll see you tomorrow okay ? And pap will take lots of pictures and videos to send to you." He softly smiled, "okay, be awesome dad. I love you." Nick smiled, a gentle Nick smile, "I love you too darling." He kissed her head and walked out. "Riv ?" He said, I smiled and nodded. We walked through rivers door and he was leant against his crib patting his feet, as soon as he focused his gaze on Nick he began getting excited, "oo hello baby !" Nick said in his baby voice, "you're getting so big !" Nick said lifting him up, he tickled his stomach and river giggled. "I love you river, I'll see you Saturday morning." He kissed his head and laid him back down in his crib, he looked at river who seemed to be pouting at this. "Hey, it's not my fault you woke up early. Get atleast one more hour of sleep okay ?" Nick chuckled and so did I. We walked out his room and I looked and Nick and sighed, "I love seeing you be a dad." He released a long breath and put his hands on my shoulders. "Love you darling, I'll see you tonight ?" I kissed him, "yes you will." I walked with him downstairs and he got a text from Wyatt saying they were outside, he opened the door and there they were. They all got out the bus, surprisingly still in their relaxing clothes just like Nick, joggers and hoodies. Levi waved and I waved back, "come on Nick, we've only got 11 hours till the show !" Louie joked, Nick laughed and kissed me passionately, "I love you char." He smiled, "love you too sweetheart." And then he walked off and got into the bus, god I miss him already.

Nick Nelson:

The anxiety is honestly kicking in, we're on our way to the concert and my stomach is in knots. Wyatt and Levi are cuddled up asleep on one of the hammocks in one of the rooms, they started dating a few months ago and there inseparable. They've always had feelings for each other, it's been visible. Louie came and sat beside me, "you doing alright nicks ?" I looked beside me too see a concerned look on his face, "you look a bit  pale,  want some paracetamol?" He asked, "oh no lou I'm alright, just nervous." He patted my back, "I get you mate, this is your first concert." I just nodded, "you'll do so well, your voice needs to be heard." He smiled, I looked at him and smiled too, "thank you". "How about you go take a shower ? I'll calm you down a bit." He suggested, "you know what, that isn't a bad idea." I said, "I'll get some food ready, I'm sure Wyatt and Levi will wake up soon anyways." He said, "okay, I'll be back soon." I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. After I showered I got changed back into my comfies and walked into the main section. "Oh Wyatt, Levi, your awake !" I chuckled. They laughed and looked at Louie. "We were gonna finish our sleep until this stupid asshole woke us up with his singing." Wyatt moaned. "Oh come on it was Harry styles !" Louie complained. "Oh I'd definitely do the same." I laughed, "right lunch/dinner is served." Louie said placing the plate of pizza down. "Derek and Lucas said we'll be there in about an hour or 2 so rest up and eat before we get there !" He exclaimed, "ah yeah, thanks for the food." Levi said, "yeah, thanks lou, this looks great." I smiled, "no problem, now I'm gonna go call my boyfriend because Levi and Wyatt are making me feel really alone right now." Louie huffed, "I'll be doing the same in a minute or so." I looked at Louie and he nodded and pointed at me, "this guy gets it." I smiled and he walked off, I walked into the hammock room and called Charlie.

"Hey darling." I said when he picked up the phone.
"Hey !" He smiled,
"How's it going so far ?" He asked.
"It's going great, how are the kids ?" I said.
"Avery has just left for school and me and river are chilling watching CBeebies." He laughed, he tilted the phone sideways so it showed river. "Hey baby boy !" I said chipperly, he was confused as he didn't know where my voice was coming from but he soon realised I was on the screen. "Da-aaa." He babbled, "nearly there riv." I smiled happily, "he better say papa first." Charlie frowned, "isn't that right, pa-pa." He cooed, I laughed. "Avery said dada first, I have full confidence he will too. Charlie rolled his eyes, "whatever rugby lad". "Awww you haven't called me that in ages gay nerd ." I smiled, he immediately smiled back and I saw him thinking, "what you thinking about baby ?" I asked, "just image if we went back and told 14 and 16 nick and Charlie who had only just been sat next to eachother in tutor, that in the future they would be married and have 2 kids." He said, "then little ol' Nick would be very confused, I think I may start crying." I said, Charlie just laughed, a pure Charlie spring laugh, gosh it's been a while since I've called him spring. "Quite a while since I've called you spring ey ?" He went a bit red, "why are you going red ?" I asked, "you used to call me that when we first started having sex." He giggled, I remember that. I remember pulling him into empty classrooms at lunch and locking the door, tugging on his tie and undoing his blazer. "Ah those were the days wernet they ?" I laughed, "yeah." Me and Charlie carried on having a conversation until just heard his phone ring on the other line of the phone, "oh, it's Avery's school, it's probably her having a panic attack, I better go." He said, "oh yeah course go my love." I said, he smiled. "I'll be the first one there tonight, I love you." He said, " I love you too." I smiled and he hung up.