1# Far Far Away!

My First Story Enjoy!

"Hey, this makes us look ridiculous!" Puss shouted that afternoon as Team Friendship was sailing their ship. "Their ship" Was more like the 'Governors' ship....Kind of, (I mean they were just borrowing it, it's not like the governor needed it in the moment...hehe anyways)

"Yeah!" Kitty agreed. Ironically they didn't notice how ridiculous they both looked with the puffy wigs on. The new poster for team friendship was definitely not fit for Puss and Kitty's reputation. Perrito on the other hand thought he couldn't have done any better! "Who cares, at least it makes us look like a less important target." Added Kitty. 

"So what's far far away?" Asked Kitty,  removing her wig that was getting itchy. "Uhh hehe...it's where some old friends are..." Said Puss hesitantly. He didn't really think about what impressions Kitty would get from his old friends Shrek, Donkey, and their family. They could be a little out of control sometimes.  "Friends? what friends?" Asked Kitty amused and interested that Puss in Boots that arrogant legend would have real friends. "That's for me to know and you to find out." Said Puss smirking changing his hesitant nervous mood into a mischievously playful mood. Kitty just rolled her eyes annoyed at him for getting her excited.  

"Hey! Look guys I can see Far Far away reeeeaaaalllly close now!" Said Perrito happily. Puss smiled and stared at his old home as happy memories of happy adventures came to his mind, at the same time as bad dangerous memories came as well. Puss might have had many amazing adventures there with Shrek, but he made many enemies as well, so he would have to look out for Perrito and Kitty while being there because he definitely was not welcome to a lot of people there, especially the governor.

"Land Ho!" Said Perrito, as team Friendship got off the boat. "Quiet!!!" whispered Puss. Kitty looked at him with a confused look expecting an explanation. "Kitty I-" Puss started with his ears low. "I assume we're not very welcome here?" Kitty cut Puss off as she raised her eyebrow hand on her hip. "Yep."  

They were always on the run, but something told Puss that he wanted to settle down for a little while every since Big Jack Horner. "So where-" started Kitty, but suddenly she got pulled behind a wall by Puss, along with Perrito. "shhhh..." Said Puss cautiously as he peeked to see the guards coming and going. "We need to find a different path." He said. "Hey! why are we hiding?" Perrito said a little too loudly, "We are hiding because of the guards! now be quiet!" Puss decided that they would be better off traveling on the roofs of the little town rather than down on the ground.

"GuYs ThIs Is fUn!!!" yelled Perrito as they traveled on all fours, the view was quite fascinating to see, there were many boats and houses, wagons and horses too. And of course guards. "So we're going to that mysterious friend's house of yours?" Asked Kitty. "If They still live there the answer is yes." Puss hadn't seen Shrek in 3 years, he couldn't wait for them to meet Kitty and Perrito.

later, they all stop running to rest. The sun shone brightly in the orange sky that afternoon, Team Friendship sat on the edge of a roof admiring the sunset...At least Kitty and Perrito were admiring it, but Puss was admiring something else...more like "someone"

Puss couldn't help it, he really did admire the way the sunset shone on the kitty's smooth slik fur, he couldn't stop looking at her, she was so beautiful.  In the midst of love land, a thought came to Puss's mind, where were he and Kitty? were they just friends or...Puss stopped, he decided to go easy for now and not push her, though the urge was very strong, maybe even stronger than he was., he WANTED so badly to be more than just friends, he wanted to...No. He would NOT screw things up THIS time, he thought, not in a million years. He still couldn't forgive himself for what he did back in Santa Coloma even Kitty has.

While all that went around in Puss's mind, Kitty naturally turned her head to him, her natural smile quickly turned into a confused face when she saw Puss staring at her with a lovestruck look on his face, they both quickly turned away blushing. "I-" started Kitty trying to find words to change the subject, but Puss cut her off, "H-hey guys we should get going...it will be getting late," "Y-yeah," agreed Kitty. "Hey, why don't we have a race?" asked Perrito, "good idea!" said Puss standing up. 

The three raced to Shrek's home. What will they encounter when they get there? find out by next week hopefully!