20# Epilogue

"Hey Perrito catch!" Simon said throwing with his good arm. They had recently become good friends. Perrito ran as fast as he could into the sunset to catch the stick. 

"I'm tired of this dad!" Simon groaned to Sherman. "Ah no worries, you're young it will heal up fast." He reassured to him reffering to his wounded arm. "Finally, a vacation for once." Kitty said laying back. "You got that right." Puss said kissing the top of he head. 

"I gotta say, I miss Dolores after she found a home." She said still smiling. "We can always visit her." Puss added looking at the sunset. "Yeah,"She said as Puss looked down. 

"Kitty...Im sorry I didn't tell you about the whole what I owed Victor and all, Im so sorry you have to go through that, I'm so glad I didn't loose you." He said taking her paw in his. "It's okay Puss, we both know it wasn't your fault, besides, the more we go through together, the stronger we will become. " She said pecking his cheek. Puss smiled, she always had the best advice to give. 

"And hey! I didn't even need that firework Shrek gave me!" Puss pointing out wheezing as Kitty rolled her eyes amused. 

Team friendship, Sherman, and Simon all enjoyed the view the whole night. 

----------------------------------------------------

"Simon! I'm gonna miss you!" Perrito said jumped on him and licking him. "I'll write to you!" He laughed as Team friendship boarded the boat. 

"Thank you again for saving my love." Puss said as he hugged the sixteen year old cat.  "I'd do it any day anytime." He said waving one last time. 

"Off it is too a new adventure?" Asked Kitty once they were set sail. "Well, I was kinda thinking about something different." Puss said the wind blowing in his current as he gave Perrito a wink and then turned to her.

"Like wha-" Kitty said before she covered her mouth. Puss was on one knee holding the ring as he smiled sheepishly. "Kitty Softpaws, will you marry me?" He asked. "Yes!" She answered as she threw her arms around him tearing up. 

Puss also started tearing up as Perrito joined the group hug. Puss slipped the ring on her finger as they shared a kiss.  

"To a new different adventure!" They all laughed at the same time as there ship sailed back to Far Far away. 

Oh my goodness that was so much fun to write! Thankyou all for reading! Go check out my new book! And don't forget c to give me more requests for the Puss in Boots Oneshot collection!