7# Catching up again

"ugh! Stop moving, I'm trying to help you!" Kitty said still red as the sunset, as she treated Puss's cut, it was itchy and he wanted to scratch it like crazy. "Its soooo itchyyyyyy" He complained as Sherman chuckled amused. "Well my old friend, I still have no idea how you've been or who these followers of yours are." Sherman said leaning back in the wagon smiling.

Forgetting about the itch, he started, "Well, I have went on plenty of other adventures after I returned to my home town. And in one of those adventures, well, I met the love of my life, Kitty Softpaws." He said smiling and looking fondly at kitty that was at the front of the wagon treating to Perrito.

"You're serious?" Asked Sherman, "Not like all those other 'lovers' in your life?" He asked, "NO! This time I mean it!" Puss said raising his finger in the air. "I've been through so much with her, I would never leave her." He said reassuringly. "If you say so...I believe you my friend." He said smiling. "And what about the dog?" Asked Sherman, curiously. "Ha! He also came along my side on one of my most recent adventures, I didn't exactly want him to, but I couldn't stop him." Puss said.

"And his name?" Asked Sherman.

"Perrito" Puss replied.

"I know, that's what I'm asking, whats the Perrito's name?"

"Perrito." Puss said rasing an eyebrow,

"Dude, are you playing soe sort of game?" Asked Sherman confused.

"No! His name is Perrito!"

"Yeah guys?" Asked Perrito coming back from the front of the wagon,

"Oh nothing." Puss said. 

"Huh, that's strange, I thought I heard both of you shouting my name." Perrito said as he curled up in the wagon.

Puss and Sherman exchanged glances and then burst into laughter.

Later...

"So, Kitty Softpaws, I hear, tell me your side of the story when you met my amigo Puss?"  Asked Sherman leaning back.

"Kitty?" Asked Puss as he heard no answer and looked around, 

"Wha-? Oh! I'm awake!" Kitty said as she jolted up from sleeping, after all it was 3am.

"Ha! My lady, I think it is best if you all get some sleep, I'll drive us to the Hollows. " Sherman said in his regular jolly voice. 

"I agree hermano, I think I've had enough danger and adventure for one night. " Puss said as he kissed his bicolor cats head.

The trio feel asleep under the dark blue sky with the many stars above shining like scattered diamonds. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you failed?!" Victor shouted furiously at the highway gato that he specifically hired to capture Kitty Softpaws. 

"Look! Senor! There was a random cat that jumped in the middle of our job., and he defeated us all!" The gato exclaimed trembling at th presence of such a dangerous cat. 

"Fool! I don't believe you, you should've done it quicker." Victor said gritting his teeth. 

"Senor!" Shouted one of the robbers from the band of hired Gatos. 

"What?!" Victor snapped, 

"I can tell you the entire truth. " He said walking forward as the leader gave him a deathstare. 

"Oh really? Tell me now." Victor grinned evily. 

"Our leader Manuel here, wanted to rob them as well as kidnap our target gata, but he stalled by seducing her, although I humbly state that he was not lying, our fellow mysterious cat did too show up and messed up our plan." He stated as Manuel felt his heart drop.

"IS THAT SO YOU BASTARDO?! " Victor yelled and pounced on the robber. 

Let's just say, things didn't go well for him. 

"If you proffesionally trained highway men can't bring me that gata, then I will get her myself." 

Victor said cockily as he snatched the wanted poster of her.