chapter 1

Small but painful as every person had been born with just enough life pain awaiting them. Nicks story was one as such but through the pain he was alone . Nobody was there to support him . He only had himself to lean on. He did not mind because that loneliness had become a part of him. It proved to even define him .

After losing his parents to a raging car fire life became an instant hell for him . One of which he did not drown from but started to own ,to  savour as part of his being. Nick was fair of complexion having inherited his mothers beautiful inquisitive eyes that were proud as the blue sky. Similarly women were very drawn to them but he being ignorant and living in a world of his own managed to free himself from the deductions and silver tongues of those very distasteful creatures.

He and grown to detest the female race as through his eyes none possessed the charms that a respectable elegant lady should possess one particularly of his mother miss Julirtte Ovano.  The broad city of London was wondrous as even the streets sang of its grace and passion. It was where love was formed and where star studded lovers embedded the streets with names to signify their eternal love.

Every time Nick watched through these actions he would nominate the very existence of such abominable acts as he would describe them. It was not jealousy it was just that he had a beautiful idea of love. Such love as being abject not pompous as flooding the streets with names of eternity.  He believed love was found in the simple acts not in the sparks of praise from others.

He believed not in love at first sight but attraction at first sight. If you were to ask him which love story was more suitable he would choose Pride and Prejudice over Romeo and Juliet at any given time. One of his reasons was their love was too easy while on the other side what Elizabeth and Mr Darcy had was the most according to him humble approach to love . It was not sung of undyling love for the beginning but a mere recognition of attraction although how much of them denied it.

He was man of deep thought. He focused on a single idea so hard that it consumed his whole mind. Every time he focused he would slowly pull and comb through his dark long and straight hair that was always pushed back neatly to cover his jawline while revealing his ears until he had entirely put his focus on that subject. He had a sharp nose that humbled itself perfectly with his pointed chin. His blue eyes completing his dark hair and teeth with slightly longer canyons had the power to captivate any woman into wanting him or dreaming of him in their bed.

He to those who had crossed paths with him knew him as  completely heartless and void of any emotion. The few women who occupied his bed commended his skill in bed but not the moment after the climax had been reached.  He would escort them  out without wasting a second more. It was because to him none disassembled the knot inside of him nor managed to touch his heart.

Although he had a mansion and servants Nick could never escape the loneliness. He never showed it to the world.The world just saw someone blank who felt nothing. They were seeing the truth because indeed he was empty. He tried to sate that loneliness and hunger to feel something by fucking women. He was well known for being a monster in bed. Yes he mostly definitely sated this hunger and got them wanting for more but he never ever felt a tiny sate to his own hunger.

Even now the nurse who was in his office was drooling. He was surprising that no saliva was hanging from her mouth.
"Me Sel do you have something to say" ,he asked never dropping his serious face nor showing any interest

"Nothing sir just that you are handsome" ; she was getting wet between her legs just by the sight of him. Maybe she would be able to trap him.
"Me Sel excuse yourself". This was exactly the kind of woman he detested who thought that with their poor knowledge or concept of love could ensnare him.