chapter three

He aligned his cock with her entrance and thrusting in roughly grabbed her breast kneading it. She started squirming under him and he thrust in again freeing a loud moan from her. He used one hand to rub her cleat and continued thrusting into her making her moan louder and louder. He was hitting every spot in her body. He saw that she was trying to keep her moans in and thrust faster and deeper.

Sel felt like her legs were on fire. She could feel his length up to her stomach. She wondered how long he was. Her legs were shaking and her pussy throbbing and she could not take it anymore.
" Please doctor slow down"
Nick let go of her of her breast . He grabbed hold of the back of her knee and pulled it higher until her knee was on the table.
"This will shut you up". He smacked as her slid deeper into her with an insane speed.

The desk was making noise. She screamed louder than ever. Her legs had given up but he held her waist and fastened his pace making her moan more. She was completely wrecked. She did not ever think that she would have this much of a need to cum.
"I'm cumming okay" . He felt her tighten around him and she dripped harder than any women had ever. She had squirted all over his stomach and it was dripping all over her thighs.

Although she came he only came after giving himself some assistance using his hand. She was still laid over the table and she had no strength to stand up. He lowered her dress and dressed her with her bra and put her dress back and zipped it. He released her hands and put her underwear back on her.
"You are excused ms Sel". He said securing his own trousers and moving to open the door for her.
" Oh my god you are an asshole ". She scoffed not believing that he really was that cold." One day you will love someone and they will give you what you deserve ,prpblems".She banged the door and went out yelling all words that were not in the proper vocabulary of a person.