They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.13

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.13

"Mo Zhiyang, how dare you say this about the head of the family? I don't think you will shed tears until you see the coffin!" Jiang Jinyan is not in a hurry now. He will die when the head of the family comes over.

Cry? 

This is the best!

Mo Zhiyang pondered for a second. When he raised his head again, the corners of his eyes turned red and his eye sockets became moist. "Well, I really didn't mean it. You must have misunderstood. That's not what I meant."

"Huh?" Why did the person who was so sharp-tongued just now suddenly exude a weak aura all over his body? Jiang Jinyan raised her chin slightly and said, "Just wait here to die. There's no point in crying."

The tears in his eyes just fell at this moment, sliding down his pale face, Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, "I know it's all my fault and I can't blame anyone else."

"Have your body been taken away from you?" Jiang Jinyan was a little frightened and took a small step back. Usually, only when someone's body is taken away from them can such a big change occur suddenly.

"No, I didn't!" Mo Zhiyang shook his head and huddled in the corner, holding his knees with his hands, looking pitiful.

The more he behaves like this, the more Jiang Jinyan feels something is wrong. "Just wait, I will definitely tell the head of the family that your body has been taken away from you."

Seeing her running away, Mo Zhiyang suddenly stood up holding the wall, "Hey, hey, hey, don't go. If you don't like this kind of performance, I can change it to another one. I know a lot. Don't go!"

Grasping the iron railings of the dungeon with both hands, Mo Zhiyang stretched out his hands to grab him. "Ziwei, Erkang, Jiang Jinyan, come back. I know several kinds. You can leave after reading them!"

He saw her leave without looking back.

Mo Zhiyang secretly thought: Oh my god, my business ability has declined! I have nothing left!

"It's all your man's fault for pampering you like this. How can you maintain your performance if your business level has declined?" The system secretly cursed: Sure enough, men are a stumbling block on the road to success!

"No, this won't work!" Mo Zhiyang shook his head, he must get his business capabilities back.

Jiang Jinyan stumbled out of the dungeon and had to go back and report to the head of the house that Mo Zhiyang has been possessed and they needed to take precautions.

There are very few monsters in the world, but no matter where they are, they will be executed. But Mo Zhiyang grew up in the Mo family, how could he suddenly turn into a monster?

Jiang Jinyan came to report that Mo Zhiyang went crazy in the dungeon, crying and laughing, and might have been possessed. Mo Qianqiu was shocked to realize that he might have been possessed.

"If the body is taken away, I will definitely not be able to deal with it on my own, and I will definitely have to invite the heads of other families." Without further ado, he quickly contacted the other two family heads in the city and came over to discuss it together.

"I was once a weak white lotus. Why did it become like this?" Mo Zhiyang faced the wall and began to reflect, how should he explain this to the students?

As a human being, when encountering something like this, you must find the reason yourself and think, "If this continues, something is wrong."

"Then what do you want to do?" The system also started to worry.