Confess

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

 Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Heart woke up earlier in the morning. Heart woke up and find that he was holding Sky. Heart quickly pulled himself away from Sky and kicked Sky. Sky fell down from the bed. It took him a while to understand everything. Sky rolled his eyes and said,

--- "Wtf, why did you kick me?

--- "Why did you hug me and sleep?

--- "I didn't hug you, but you slept with me all night long. Not only did you sleep, but you also did something else.

Heart said with a scared face.

--- " I did something else? What do you mean?

Sky blushed and said,

--- "Heart, you kiss me.....

Hearing this from Sky's mouth, Heart shouted,

--- "Shut up, you are lying.

--- "No Heart, I'm not lying. You kept kissing me at night. I tried so hard to stop you, but you still kept….

Sky stopped at the sound of crying. He looked and saw Heart crying.

--- " Why don't I remember anything? You are lying. I am a boy, why should I kiss another boy?

Hearing Heart's words, Sky's mood became bad.  Because Sky already started loving Heart. And he understands very well that he has to struggle a lot to confess to Heart. Sky got up from the floor and sat on the bed.

--- "Relax Heart, I was just kidding. But why do you always say this? There are many same gender couples in our society.

--- "I don't' care, I will never love someone of the same gender. And next time you won't play with me like that.

After saying that, Heart went to the washroom.  Heart did not see Sky when he came to the room. Heart came into the drawing room ready to go to varsity. Not seeing Sky even after coming here, Heart asked his mother,

--- "Mom, where is Sky?

Heart's mother angrily said,

--- "What did you say to Sky?

--- "Why?

--- "That boy woke up in the morning and left without being fresh. You must have said something to him, due to which he left like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heart remained silent for a while and then said,

--- " But mom I didn't say anything to Sky. Sky made fun of me for a stupid thing. So I just told him not to make fun of me like that again, that's it.

--- "I know you well, Heart.

--- "I'm going to varsity.

Heart went to varsity. Sky also came home, showered, got ready and came to varsity. Sky saw Heart when he came to Varsity. Seeing Sky, Heart came to him and said,

--- " Why did you leave?

--- "Why?

--- "Mom thought I told you something for which you left our house angry. But I didn't tell you anything to make you angry.

--- "I had work so I came.

--- "What was your work?

--- " That's none of your business, class will start. Let's go to class.

Another 3 months have passed. Sky's feeling towards Heart is stronger now. Sky now not only likes Heart but also loves him. Sky tried many ways to explain this to Heart, but Heart didn't understand. Sky sometimes feels like telling Heart, but he's afraid how will he survive if Heart stops talking to him?

Sky did not come to varsity today. At this point, Sand, Tian and Nuea get alone and annoy Heart.

--- "What do you want? Let me go.

--- "We have given you many concessions so far.

--- "We will not leave you today Heart.

-- " Sky is not with you today, who will save you today?

--- "Sky will save today too.

Sky said from behind. The 3 of them got scared seeing Sky.

--- "Sky, you weren't in varsity.

--- "I wasn't there, now I'm here.

Saying this Sky started beating them. Sky is giving them one punch after another. Blood is coming out of their mouths. Heart ran and tried to stop Sky.  But Sky is very angry today.

--- “Sky leave them alone, they will die.

--- "Let them die, how dare they bother you? I will kill them today.

Heart struggled to pull Sky away. Sand, Tian and Nuea hurriedly left. Heart said angrily.

--- " Will you go to jail for killing them?

--- "If I have to go to jail for killing them, I will go to jail.

--- "What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this? Why are you so angry? It seems they were bothering you and not me.

Sky got even angrier and hugged Heart close to him then said,

--- "Because I love you damn it, I love you so much.

Heart looks at Sky in surprise eyes.

#To Be Continue......