Part-15

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Sky went and sat next to Heart and held Heart's right hand with both of hishands and said,

--- "Why don't you let me explain? I believe that if I explain everything to you, you will understand me. Please let me explain Heart please.

Sky sat there holding Heart's hand. After a while Sky got very sleepy. So he went to bed and hugged Heart and fell asleep.

The next morning Sky woke up earlier. Taking the phone in hand, Sky said in surprise,

--- "What the hell, I slept so long?

Sky looked to the side and saw that Heart was still senseless.

--- "Heart will come to his senses soon. What should I do? He is not listening to me. I can't let Heart go until he listens to me. Because if Heart leaves here without listening to me I will not able to explain everything to Heart.

In the meantime Sky got a call on his phone,

--- "Hello,

--- "...................

--- "What? You didn't tell me anything.

--- "I told you now. Come as soon as you can.

--- " But dad...

--- "Sky, do as I say.

After talking, Sky looks at the phone once and then at Heart.

--- "What will I do now? What will I do with Heart? After a while he will come to his senses. If Heart tries to run away.

Sky is sitting with his head in his hands. After thinking for a while, Sky decided to lock Heart in the room. And will make arrangements so that Heart cannot go out of the house. Sky quickly called someone.

--- "Hello sir,

--- "Tell all my guards immediately to come and guard in front of my house. You know Heart, right?tell them to take care that Heart cannot go out of this house.

--- "Ok sir,

--- Good,

Sky went and kissed Heart on the forehead and said,

--- "I'm sorry that I have to hold you back. But once I explain everything to you, then I will respect whatever decision you make.

Sky let out a long breath. Sky came to the front of a royal house and let out a long breath again and entered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--- "Finally you have come.

--- "Dad, why didn't you tell me earlier that you are coming to Thailand?

--- "Why? What would happen if I told you?

--- "Nothing would have happened, but at least I...

--- "Relax son, 2 days ago I had planned that I will come to Thailand today. How many years later have I come to my country. And this is your first time. Anyway, take me to your home with you.

--- "Why? What are you going to do at my house?

--- "Can't I go to my son's house?

--- "Dad, you know that I am not alone. Heart is with me.

--- "Heart? You mean that boyfriend of yours?

--- "Yes, my boyfriend, and Heart knows that I am a mafia. There is already a problem between us. Now if I take you with me, if Heart knows that my dad is also a mafia, then I don't know what Heart will do. So I want  No more trouble.

--- "Then end the trouble,

--- "What do you mean?

--- "Finish Heart. Just ki&&ll him.

Sky shouted angrily.

--- "Dad, how dare you?

Sky's father was surprised by his son's behavior.

--- "Sky, that boy saw you killed. You know what the consequences could be?"

--- "I told you before that I will handle Heart. How dare you even think of killing Heart? If you are my dad then Heart is my boyfriend. I love you both. And I will never hurt you both. I won't let it happen. So if anyone thinks that just because Heart saw me kill someone, so they will ki&&ll Heart, I swear, I will kil&&l them.

Sky left in anger. After Sky left, Sky's father told his assistant,

--- " Arrange for me to show Heart. I want to see who has messed with my son's head like this.

Meanwhile, when Sky came to his house and entered the room, Heart immediately punched Sky in the face. Sky couldn't keep balance because of the suddenness. Sky fell to the floor in pain.

--- " This is your love? You injected me to make me senseless? And you still want to explain? What else do you want to explain? I hate you Sky, I hate you.

Sky got up from the floor and grabbed Heart's waist tightly and said,

--- " Yes, I still want to explain. And if you don't listen to everything I say, I won't let you go anywhere. And yes, your phone is with me.

Heart pushed Sky and said,

--- "Ok, I'll see how long you can keep me locked up. You don't know anything about me, so you think you can keep me locked up here.

Sky was a little surprised to hear Heart's words.

#To Be Continue......