Part-16

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

--- "What do you mean?

Heart smiled a little and said,

--- " Did I stress you Sky?

--- “Heart, don't play with me.

--- "Why? Do you alone have the right to play? You have wronged me. You are still wronging me. Now I also want to see how long you can keep me locked in this house.

Heart went and sat on the bed, Sky also sat next to Heart and said,

--- "I will not hide anything from you anymore. Just listen to my words once.

Heart angrily got up from the bed and said,

--- "Do you want me to make trouble?

--- "Heart,

--- "If you want me to be quiet then get out of this room.

Sky forced his way out of the room.

At Heart's house,

--- “Mom, at least let P'Heart know we're home.

--- "No need,

Mister Noravit, the main owner of the house, came and said,

--- "No need?  what do you mean by no need? When we weren't home, Heart went back without finding us. Now you can call him and tell him that we're home. Wait, I'm calling Heart.

Heart's mother angrily said,

--- " Your dear Heart is with his boyfriend. Do you understand what boyfriend means? Your dear Heart is gay. I will tell people that my son is gay, huh? I don't want Heart to come back to this house. So no one tries to call Heart. 

--- "Mom, living in 2023, how can you say these things?

--- "Exactly, there are many same gender couples in our society. When will your mind change?

--- "I don't want to hear so much. Nobody calls Heart, that's it.

Heart's mother got up and left. Mister Noravit sometimes gets very angry when he sees his wife's behavior. But he can't say anything because it will cause trouble. He has no desire to make trouble at this age. So he quietly went from home to office today. Kanya went to her room annoyed with her mother's behavior. Kanya comes to the room and calls Heart once but the phone shows switched off. You all know the reason for switching off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky has been trying to feed Heart ever since but Heart won't eat anything.

--- "Heart please,

--- "Do you listen less? I told you that I will not eat.

--- "But you haven't eaten anything. If you don't eat like this, your body will deteriorate.

--- " What is your problem with that?

--- "What do you mean? You're my boyfriend, I don't want you to get sick.

--- "Boyfriend? You made me your boyfriend by lying. Tell me one the truth.

--- " Do you really want to hear? I will answer all your questions.

--- "Did you make me your boyfriend just to fulfill your dirty purpose?

Sky hit the mini table next to him and shouted,

--- "Heart enough, I want to explain everything to you, but you don't want to listen to it. How can you say these things now? How can I have bad intentions? Why do you think these things? Did I ever hook you up? Instead you gave me permission yourself. I asked you again and again, didn't I? Yes, it's true that I hid my big truth from you. I also admit that I was wrong. I should have told you long ago. But I was afraid.  damn it.....

Sky let out a long breath.

--- "I was afraid that you would leave me if you knew the truth. I could not say anything easily because of this fear.

Heart now looked at Sky.  Sky is literally crying now.

--- "I never wanted to come into this profession. Never wanted to come. But my situation was such that I had no option. And once I entered this profession I had no option to get out.

--- " Why was there no option?

Hearing Heart's question, Sky immediately grabbed Heart's hand and said,

--- " Listen to my words Heart. Believe me my feelings for you are not fake. My love for you is not fake. These things are real, yes the same way that I am a mafia is also real. And I really want to tell you everything. After hearing all my words, you can take any decision.

--- "Really?

--- "Yes, indeed.

--- “If I want to break up with you and get out of here after hearing all you've said, you won't try to stop me, right?

Sky was silent for a moment. He feels like he's about to suffocate. Sky controlled himself and said,

--- Wright,

--- "Promise?

--- "Promise,

Heart said in his mind,

--- "I don't know what you're going to tell me. But no matter what, I won't stay with a mafia like you.

#To Be Continue......

Off topic: I post JoongDunk edit on my Instagram account, and post BL edit.  You can check my Instagram account @bluexberrytae But don't like more than 3 videos, otherwise I have to block.