Something, Something

Joong Archen Aydin (As Sky)

Dunk Natachai Boonprasert (As Heart)

Heart smiled a little and said,

--- " Why did you become speechless?

--- "Heart I have never seen this side of you.

--- "I already said that you haven't seen many sides of me. Anyways, finish the coffee. We have to go back home.

Sky sipped his coffee and said,

--- "So, can you stay with me at my house? I really want you to stay with me.

Heart was silent for a while. Sky said seeing Heart remain silent.

--- "Relax Heart, you don't have to think so much.
I won't force you if you don't want to.

--- "I will be with you.

Sky said excitedly,

--- "Really?

--- "Yes, but today is not possible. I have to go home and pack my things first.

Sky got up from his chair and hugged Heart.

--- "It's ok, you can come tomorrow. Then I will wait for you in front of your house tomorrow, ok?

--- "Ok, ok now finish the coffee and go home. I also have to go home and pack."

After having coffee they went home. Heart came home and saw his mother and his sister watching TV.

--- "Mom, I will stay with Sky at his place from tomorrow until the exam is over.

Sky's mother stood up and said,

--- " Why? What is the problem in your own home?

--- "No problem. But if we study together it will be better for both of us so.

--- "I won't let you go Heart.

--- "Well, I didn't ask for your permission either. I just told you.

Saying this Heart came to his room. Coming to the room, Heart started to pack his dress, books and everything. Meanwhile, Sky called.