Chapter 2

【☆】★【☆】

                                                                                    ╔═*

                                                                               ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Hi, babies! :) I hope you're enjoying my story so far. I would love to hear your comments. Enjoy!

                                                                                 ╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Everybody, get on your marks!"

The scent of burning fuel hangs in the air, and the night is alive with powerful sounds of engines roaring from the bikes, painting the dark sky with thrilling energy. On this chilly night of the motorbike race, people have gathered around, betting money on racers, transforming the cool vibes into a heated atmosphere.

"I'm telling ya, he's one of the best" one of them pointing at the racer number two.

"Nah man I bet Ghost Rider will end up on the first place" mentioning the bikers nickname as he gave another man confident smirk.

"We will see 'bout that" he gave his friend salty answer "How much are u bettin' tho?

"You will see after he wins"

In every corner, there was this kind of chatter, and what finally captured the crowd's attention was the girl who appeared in front of racers, waving green flags alerting them to get ready.

"Get ready on count of 3...2...1, GO!"

As she finishes her sentence, racers vanish in mere seconds, and crowd's cheers grow even louder, as if applauding the magic of their sudden disappearance.

Ghost Rider surges ahead, claiming the lead while other racers try to close gap, weaving through the twists and turns of the track in pursuit of dominance. Adrenaline runs through their veins as the one racer with red and white RS 600 manages to get inch closer to Ghost Rider. The chase gets intense, as he skillfully maneuvers through the pack, closing the distance with each calculated move.

The race evolves into thrilling duel between two top racers of the night, the atmosphere is charged with suspense as the two navigate the track, each twist and turn a battleground for supremacy. Rival racer tried to gain up on the Ghost Rider, making risky moves as he tried move extremely close to create a momentary advantage. The crowd's cheers become a crescendo, mirroring the intensity of the track.

Ghost Rider is competitive - full of confidence, a devilish smile dances on his curved lips as he makes an unexpected move. Speed rises, he blocks his opponent, leaving no chance for him to come forward and securing his path to victory.

"GHOST RIDER ONCE AGAIN WINS!" voice announced.

In the blink of an eye, crowd gathered around the sleek black MTT 420-RR. Sound of loud cheering of women and music mixed well together.