Chapter 4

【☆】★【☆】

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

NOTE

Hii,sorry for being late :( next time i will try to update sooner hope you enjoy this chapter !

Please leave comments and your thoughts and don't forget to vote!

Thank you!

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Walking into the bar, the loud music surrounds me, pounding in my ears and giving me a strange feeling in my stomach. The air instantly smells like drinks, and the neon lights are a bit too bright for my eyes. Attempting to keep pace with Heeseung's figure in the dense crowd, I find myself losing him in the end. Is it because it's Friday? Perhaps.

The last time I was here, it wasn't like this. People are dancing, grinding on each other; some are lost in passionate make-out sessions. Tonight promises to be quite interesting.

Unable to find Heeseung, I decide to text him, suggesting that I will grab a table, and he can handle the drinks.

While looking around, a group of guys catch my attention. It's not uncommon to see different types of people here, but these guys give off a really intense and mysterious vibe. They're sitting in a circle with beers and cigarettes on their table, all dressed in different-colored leather. At first glance, you might think they're part of a gang or something, but to me, their clothing represents something else entirely. It reminds me of what I saw on Heeseung's brother the first night I met him. It's possible that these guys are bikers too, just like him.

Still, can't assume anything, the colorful lights making it hard for me to process my thoughts.

Heeseung's POV

*Flashback*

"Man, trust me, drinks here are the best" Taehyung said, pointing at the lively bar in front of us.

The place's name flashed in different colors, giving off cool vibes even from the outside. I tagged along with Taehyung, eager to see what all the fuss was about and try those "special drinks" he kept talking about.

I'm not really a fan of places like this, to be honest, but the problem is, he is pretty darn good at persuading people. Sadly, I turned out to be one of the victims.

"So, you got a favorite drink?" I asked, a touch of sarcasm in my voice, but the music drowned out my words.

"Stop talking, Heeseung, and just follow me," Taehyung urged, shaking his head with a playful grin as he tapped me on the back as a sign to follow him.

Swimming through the partying people, I felt Taehyung nudging my arm. "This place isn't just special for the drinks!" he yelled into my ears, not waiting for my response. Following his gaze, I immediately spotted what had captured his attention – a stunning bartender.