one

Wonbin _______________

Wonbin
_______________

"WRONG, DO it again" at this rate Wonbin was nothing but frustrated, he didn't even sign up for these piano lessons anyway

As much as he wanted to get up and leave this place he couldn't. His parents signed him up wanting him to be more productive even if his schedule was full enough.

"this is bullshit" he whispered to himself gaining an eyebrow raise from his teacher, "if you're going to continue with this attitude i'll be reporting this to your parents" the teacher threatened him with a warning

I nod in response and continue to play the keys the teacher was going over.

After at least an hour of being scolded for my lack of attention and effort to playing this instrument, the teacher stood up and walked away in frustration.

I mean, what did he expect from me? I don't want to be here nor do i have any interests in this whatsoever.

The teacher wasn't coming back so I put my headphones on and blast "always" by daniel caesar humming it and ignoring everyone around me

˗ˏˋ Dohee 'ˎ˗
   _____________

"Listen Dohee I have a lot of students and there's this kid who's a bit complicated to work with" I heard Mr.B, my old piano teacher say over the phone.

On the other side Mr.B was hoping Dohee to volunteer to teach. After multiple calls of others who refused due to their schedules he knew Dohee was his only hope.

"Will you be able to come next week to teach?" I try giving it some thought, kids must be stressing but this kid can't be that bad. She agrees to help Mr.B and he thanks her multiple times before hanging up.

Time flew by quick and here I was choosing what to wear. I think choosing an outfit is more stressful than teaching piano to kids.

what should i wear? Should I look formal or-

"DOHEE HURRY UP" I hear my mom yell from afar taking the hint that she's leaving any time.

"IM COMING" I say in my pjs no where near ready, I felt so rushed but still managed to put a decent outfit on before leaving the house to get dropped off

I finally get there and greet Mr.B with a smile, "I'm so glad you came I was worried you weren't going to show up" he says shaking my hand then leading me inside

"The boy is over there, he has no idea how to play the piano so i trust you to be patient with him" I nod and walk towards the boy I thought he was talking about.

The kid looked so adorable from afar, how could such a cute child be so frustrating to the point Mr.B is asking me to teach him??

That was when i asked Mr.B and pointed to the child, "Him right?," but the old man laughed and said, "No not him Dohee" he then moved my hand pointing at an older guy who looked around my age

"Him" My eyes widened realizing he wasn't talking about a "kid" he was talking about some older mf who shouldn't be frustrating and more manageable to teach.

_________________________

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading‼️

a/n ೃ⁀➷ this ain't proof read ☠️ but anyways how are y'all? i hope you all enjoyed this cause i'm ass at writing in general. I got midterms coming up so gl to me 🫡 BYE!!

 I got midterms coming up so gl to me 🫡 BYE!!