two.

˗ˏˋ Dohee 'ˎ˗   ____________

˗ˏˋ Dohee 'ˎ˗
____________

"ARE YOU sure this is the same 'kid' who is intolerable?" I was in shock because, at his age, he shouldn't be acting this way, but Mr.B sighed in disappointment. "Anyway, you should introduce yourself first, and good luck!" he says, waving me off

"Hello, I'm Dohee, and I'll be your piano teacher," I say, trying to leave a good impression. As smiley as I was, I wasn't getting a reaction back. I should've known that he wasn't paying any attention to what I was saying

The long-haired boy raises one side of his headphones in confusion, "Huh? You're talking to me?" He said, then looked around to make sure it was actually him I was talking to

"Yes, I'm talking to you..." Before I could finish, he said his name, "Wonbin, my name is Park Wonbin," then proceeded to nod his head to the music he was listening to in his headphones.

"Ok, well, Wonbin." Because of those headphones he had on, I had to tap his shoulder to gain his attention. "Wonbin, I'll need you to take those off and pay attention." It was as if I were instructing a child.

"Anyway we shall begin with the lesson" that was when i sat next to him and instructed him to put both hands on c

time skip
___________

"Holy fuck, what is running through this boy's mind?" was all I could think, standing right behind Wonbin and watching him play with the piano keys.

"Could you not smash your hands on the keys?" beginning to get irritated, but I couldn't let that bother me. "Can you shut up?" was what he said back to me, and at this point, I felt like smashing the piano on him.

It felt impossible to try to keep my composure and be professional all at once when it came to him. But again, what am I doing here, teaching this immature boy?

I thought about Mr.B and sighed at the thought of a sweet old man having to teach someone like Wonbin.

"Hey," I snap my head up, confused as to what he was calling me for. "When are we going to start again? You've been standing there for so long."

"Wonbin, you have a competition in a month, and if you don't take this seriously, you'll look dumb up there on stage." I warned him, but he shrugged his shoulders.

I couldn't tell if he was doing this on purpose, but he kept pressing the wrong keys again and again, so I grabbed his hands and placed them in the correct places.

"Dohee your hands," he says, but then pauses for a second. "Your hands are so cold; could you give me a warning next time?" I rolled my eyes at his stupid words and continued.

Closing hours were coming, and both of us stood outside in the dark because of daylight savings. "Dohee, do you get paid for this?" The boy next to me asks, putting his hands in his jean pockets, seeking warmth.

"Why? Are you asking because you feel bad for being this annoying towards me?"

He nods. "Maybe, but seriously, these piano classes aren't for me." It all just sounded like excuses to me.

His ride came, and before getting on, he smiled and waved goodbye, but with his middle finger up, not giving me time to say anything back before he shut the door.

_________________________

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading‼️

a/n ೃ⁀➷ Did y'all like this chapter?👩‍🍳💋 I wrote this during class with my lighting all the way down ☠️☠️ anyway I finished taking an AP test and i want to kms BUT WE UP🗣️‼️‼️🔥 (i guessed on the test)