three.

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES 😭‼️ LY AND HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE DOING WELL🫶

Wonbin
_____________

Laying in bed I remember the competition coming up next month. Should I really start taking things more seriously? Nah. Honestly, bothering Dohee is much more interesting than learning whatever they're teaching

*RING* *RING*

"Son, if I don't see you outside in the next 5 minutes, I will confiscate your phone for a month, and don't even think about going out with your friends tonight," I hear my mom say over the phone

I get in the car, and as we're heading over to piano classes, my mom sighs, "Wonbin, I've heard how you've been acting recently; is this true?" Ms.Park couldn't believe that her so-called perfect son would cause such things.

"Mom, you know those people are lying; all they do is lie." I say, knowing damn well that I was the liar here. "I don't believe you at all, so before you leave this car, you will leave your phone with me, understand?"

fast forward: I finally arrive and wave goodbye to my mom before turning around to meet a still-angry Dohee in front of me. "Do you always act this innocent around your mom?" she says, eyeing me. In case she had any ideas of exposing me even more, I didn't respond and walked right past her, bumping on her shoulder.

˗ˏˋ Dohee 'ˎ˗
____________

The shoulder bump was so unnecessary i mean- if you're going to do all that at least answer my question, seriously what's his problem??

I then follow behind him, stepping inside, and walk off to grab a water before beginning the lessons. I came back to see Wonbin without his headphones this time, which was a surprise because by now he'd be in his own world.

"Ok, for today's lesson, we'll begin with the song you'll be playing, alright? It's pretty easy if you put effort in and don't worry; you'll just be competing against others around your level, so there's nothing to worry abo-" But before I could finish, I felt his hand grip my wrist tightly.

"Because of you, I got into trouble and can't go out with friends or use my phone for a month. Is this satisfying enough for you? Stop being a fucking snitch and interfering with other people's lives, got
it?" He says, lowering his tone and furrowing his eyebrows.

But none of this made sense because I never said a word to his mom; I never actually had any intentions of snitching on him, even if he could be the biggest jerk. "Let go of my wrist; it hurts," I say with tears filling up my eyes, making my vision slightly blurry.

Wonbin didn't realize how tight his grip on her wrist had gotten and quickly let go. I knew how mad he was but there was no reason for him to jump to assumptions and blame me for his punishments.

"I'll be back" i whisper walking off to the restroom to pull myself together.

_______________________

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading‼️

a/n. I went to a picnic with my friend sorry for the late update ✊ (The pics i took ⬇️)

 I went to a picnic with my friend sorry for the late update ✊  (The pics i took ⬇️)