four.

a/n: last quick update before i have to lock in for finals (sorry)😢✊

˗ˏˋ Dohee 'ˎ˗
   ____________

THAT LITTLE shit seriously hit a nerve. How can one just jump to conclusions without hearing the other person out?

After some time in the restroom, I finally started heading to where Wonbin was waiting. "Woah, Dohee, what happened to you? Why are your eyes puffy?" Mr.B stops me in my tracks and asks in curiosity.

"Thanks for being worried, but nothing's wrong," I say, slightly smiling at him, but that doesn't stop him from trying to get a more clear answer from me.

"I know you were crying. Dohee, it's ok. You can tell me. Was it perhaps Wonbin who made you cry?" The old man's curiosity turned into an interrogation for Dohee.

But because I didn't want to be more of a burden for Wonbin and his mom, I kept denying whatever Mr.B was asking. He didn't believe any of my answers, so I finally answered truthfully and said yes.

"I know how rude that kid can be. I'll make sure he apologizes immediately. Don't you worry, Dohee," says the elder.

"No, I don't think that's necessary, sir." I tried to back out of all of this, but Mr.B insisted, "Ah, you know what? I should really get his mom more involved in this, don't you think? I contacted her last time, and seeing from this, I don't think she thought him anything." Mr.B says all at once.

I should've known it was Mr.B who contacted Wonbin's parents.

time skip
____________

"Wonbin, could you come over here for a second?" I hear Mr.B say from afar. Wonbin nods and heads outside to where Mr.B was waiting.

A minute passes by, then two, and then, after what felt like 10 minutes that had passed by, Mr.B yelled out for me too. Afraid of what it was that had happened, all I hoped was that it had nothing to do with what happened earlier today.

"Wonbin, apologize to this poor girl now," says a woman standing next to the boy who had made me cry earlier. I stood there awkwardly as I watched Wonbin bow at a 90-degree angle. Then speaks his mom: "I'm truly sorry for how my son has been acting; I'll make sure this doesn't happen again," she says before turning around and scolding Wonbin as they drive off.

After that incident, Wonbin and I have been trying to avoid each other, but it was nearly impossible when he was the student I had to teach.

Recently, he's been off and very quiet. I honestly prefer him to be annoying rather than silent. "Wonbin, I just want to clarify some things. I never intended for any of this to happen, nor did I tell Mr.B to tell your parents about this, so I hope we could get along," I say, looking up at him and hoping for a response back.

"We can get along." I felt a small smile creep up on my lips. "IF," but of course there's always an "if."

"Only if you go up to my mom and admit that you were in the wrong, or you could say that none of that actually happened and it was just a misunderstanding," he says, inching closer to my face and then smiling.

"I am not doing any of that. None of this would've happened if you were more careful with what you said," pushing my pointer finger on his chest, trying to make slightly more space between us.

From afar, Mr.B smiles to himself, "kids these days," he says, and comes up to the both of us. "Are you two about to kiss? Why don't both of you stop bickering and get back to practicing for the upcoming performance? He reminds us, then walks off.

"You really need to back away. I feel like my personal bubble got popped," says Wonbin, flicking his finger on my forehead and making me flinch.

As I quietly whined in pain, making Wonbin feel bad after, he then softly rubbed my forehead, apologizing.

_________________________

don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading‼️

a/n ೃ⁀➷ How are y'all? I wanna know more abt my readers (pls im not a weirdo ☠️) Whens yalls birthday? Mine recently just passed (Nov 16) and i turned 16 this yr‼️(hint on my ass writing) anyways I hope all of you are having a good day🤍 BYE!!

a/n ೃ⁀➷ How are y'all? I wanna know more abt my readers (pls im not a weirdo ☠️) Whens yalls birthday? Mine recently just passed (Nov 16) and i turned 16 this yr‼️(hint on my ass writing)  anyways I hope all of you are having a good day🤍 BYE!!