Irreversibility

"Prrrrrrrt!"

It all started when he turned eleven, clicking on a video titled Farting on my boyfriend while he was sleeping. Though for him, he wondered what was so satisfying about having a fart fetish? Was it the sound of it? The exclaims of relief from the one releasing it?

"PLAP!"

Instantly, his eyes opened, belching in between the compression of Valerie's cheeks. She cackled above him, and with each second, she clapped her cheeks on his face, smushing his face in between her cheeks, leaving him vulnerable to her sweat-stained black shorts.

"Eheheh~!"

Valerie turned her eyes back to him, applying more pressure onto his face. She was sitting on his face roughly to the point where her cheeks were pressing onto the turf of the football field, absolutely smothering him!

But he moved his head backward, seeing as in front of him, his nose was close to possibly pressing against Valerie's hole! Therefore, he slowly turned his head to the side, and his nose pressed against her left cheek.

"Mmmmfgh, Valerie, you reek!"

He thought to himself, all there was to smell was Valerie's wretched body. Sweat stains soaked her shorts, and her swampy musk from her fart previously continued to radiate between the surface of her cheeks and across the grass in front of his face.

"Goodness gracious."

He turned his eyes over to her right cheek, noticing more and more drops of sweat leaking down from her shorts.

"There's only one thing I can think to do here because she's not farting anymore, but is it worth it?"

He blinked twice, looking left and right at her cheeks, smothering him very roughly, and he faintly inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"PLAP, PLAP, PLAP!"

Suddenly, his face was smacked three times by Valerie, wiggling her cheeks on his face! The weight of Valerie's left cheek smushed his nose, completely concealing him from taking another breath by the thickness of the fabric of Valerie's shorts pressing directly onto him rather forcefully.

Valerie snickered deceptively, and he forcefully belched once more, placing his hands against the squishy surface of her cheeks.

"Hnnngh! I won't submit to you!"

He fiercely exclaimed to Valerie, pushing against her cheeks, slowly but steadily, moving Valerie's cheeks up off his face. Unfortunately, he was straining himself while trying her. The strength of Valerie's squishy cheeks showed why the rest of her lower body was chunky with adapt definition.

"Even if I don't bench one hundred and fifty pounds or above, I will still try as much as I can!"

He tried motivating himself, muttering silently—a smile formed on his face from seeing Valerie's cheeks moving increasingly off his face.

"Hooray ~, look at you!"

Valerie looked down at her cheeks, chuckling excitedly from the feeling of him trying his hardest to push Valerie's butt off of his face!

"Prrt!"

Valerie smacked her lips and bit her lip; the vibration of her cheeks in his hands felt terrific. With each passing second, his grip loosened more and more; he gagged, moving his head backward and closing his lips. His head jolted side to side, but he refused to cough onto Valerie's cheeks.