Maknae Line - Being Clingy

❣️ As requested
»»---------------------►

Jisung

You had never considered yourself much of a fan of physical touch. For everyone who had ever surrounded you either always kept their distance or laid too heavy a hand for you to ever truly feel comfortable.

This ideology fell like the very leaves that now flutter around you and Jisung at the park. Every shade between scarlet and amber flashes by in your peripheral vision as you direct your gaze solely at Jisung, who now holds onto a bag of seeds which he was tossing to a flock of pigeons.

You might have even classified it an accident, the way you fell into his arms for the first time and decided you never want to leave. Or the way his pinkie so nonchalantly looped around yours in a moment of quiet anxiety, when you looked back at him and found his head conveniently turned away.

Now on this serene, November day, you have the whole park bench to yourselves, yet you chose to remain so stubbornly by his side until your knees brush. And you can't help thinking about how easy it was for your body to naturally gravitate towards him and only him. It's always his warmth that you bask in, like the first sunlight after what you thought was forever winter.

It was so easy now, for your fingers to brush aside his dark bangs and peer into his eyes and then slide down to his jaw where the chill made his teeth chatter slightly. Jisung glances down at where your thumb caresses his face, and he pouts with an endearing glimmer in his eyes.

"Am I dreaming?" he says, elated. "Is my y/n making the first move for the first time or has the cold gotten to me?"

"Oh hush. Won't you just enjoy it while it lasts?" You roll your eyes - as if you too weren't flushed - and make quick work of wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck and chin. Yet it fails to obscure the giggle that morphed his mouth into the shape of a heart.

Heat blossoms from your chest at the sound, down to your fingertips as they glide into the back of Jisung's collar, to the curve of his neck. He responds by sliding his arms around your waist from inside your unbuttoned coat. Suddenly, it feels as if the birds stopped cooing for this moment, the leaves suspended in mid-air.

Jisung's eyes drop low to meet you with newfound fondness and so does his voice, "I am. In fact, I'm enjoying it so much that I never want to let go."

A smirk tugs at your lips but falters at the parading butterflies in your stomach. Screw it. What was the point of resisting anymore?

To hold the world in your hands means to hold him close, nothing short of a cold forehead pressed firmly against his. "Good," you breathed, "I wasn't planning on letting go."

Felix

Felix's touch is as soft as his heart, comforting as the aura that radiates his entire being. And yet you could never really get used to its constant presence, until you were without it.

There was hardly a time when his skin wasn't in contact with yours, whether it be your hands clasped together or his arms slung around your waist, his touch was like a second skin. But as he sits cross-legged on the living room floor in front of the TV, both hands on the console, you couldn't help the growing desire that they would lay on you instead.

From where you lay on the couch, only the wild shape of his hair bobbing up and down with excitement can be seen. But you were certain Felix has his tongue clamped between his teeth the way it always is when he concentrates.

Without much thought, you reach out and lace your fingers through the silken strands of his hair, admiring with careful strokes across his scalp the way each strand is a slightly different gradient of blond. The way his dark roots feather out into paler shades towards the edges.