KRAMPUS AND NICK

KRAMPUS:

I can't wait until I see that goody - two - shoes of a brother since birth he has been a pain in my ass unfortunately a pain that I can't seem to get rid of why did I have to be so unlucky , imagine you're Nicholas Claus's twin brother.

 It's so freaking annoying now don't get me wrong I am not complaining that I'm his brother I'm complaining because he locked me in this God forsaken hole for four centuries It's boring here .

 There is not one mortal here for me to have fun with I have been in a dry spell for over four centuries and it's all because my brother believed that all children deserves presents on Christmas,

 Even the totally rotten ones , he thinks that giving them whatever they ask for would straighten them out , because giving spoiled children exactly what they want without punishment always ends well .

 Thank heavens I'm not up there to see the shit show the mortal world has become but it does sound better than being stuck here and these chains are a little ridiculous now,

 I wonder if , one hard yank and the chains came flying off the walls , well damn I should have done that a long time ago , better late than never I guess now lets go pay that brother of mine a little visit . 

NICK:

"Oh my world these mortals won't  change sir what are we going to do there have been more naughty than nice this year I'm afraid if we continue to give them what they ask for we would have a great deal of trouble." 

"Now now Jingle calm down, breathe in and out are you alright?" 

" I'm sorry sir I had a mini panic attack what are we going to do we are in a toffee pot here" 

I was about to reply when I heard  a loud blast come from the back of the workshop, "you have got to be kidding me what more could possibly go wrong this Christmas? I hope everyone is alright " 

leaving my office Jingle following behind me we entered the workshop and there he was in all his seven foot glory Krampus my twin brother.

 Unlike me he doesn't have my long flowy white hair or my porcelain skin no he has ash thick leathery skin with bulging rippling muscles no doubt he got those after the four centuries he's been locked in the dungeon his horns have grown out more strong and sharp, he was a sight for sore eyes I wonder what took him so long to burst out of there.

 "Brother"

 I said while coming to a stop in front of him "you look well long time no see " 

"Cut the crap Nick you're the one who put me in that hell in the first place, you could have dropped a few mortals for me to play with I mean it's the least you could have done" 

"Now brother you remembered what happened the last time you were in the company of a mortal woman we can't have that now can we?"

 "That is so you, you know that was not suppose to happen you could have stopped me but you didn't as usually you were only thinking about yourself" "Krampus the jaws of life couldn't get you off that woman and you know it" "I guess that's true are you not surprised that I escaped?" 

"Not at all brother in fact I was wondering what took you so long" " hold up what did you do or what do you want" "well since you asked so sweetly I'll tell you, you see since I decided to give every mortal on Earth whatever they want without punishment for Christmas things have well let's just say it's not a pretty sight" 

"I knew it I knew this was going to happen how it took so long is a question for another day but I knew this would happen, what do you want me to do about it?"

 "well since you are the Krampus I was thinking of backing off and letting you do your job this Christmas " "can you repeat that old man I don't think I heard you clearly " 

"Come on can't  help your only brother in his time of need?" "said brother banished me, locked me in a frozen dungeon for four centuries and stripped me of all my magic I don't see how you being my brother would help in this situation"

 "Ok fine what is it that you want?" 

"For starters I want my magic back"

 "Done, anything else?"

 "yes I want my freedom back I want be able to make my own decisions on who needs to be punished and not have you meddling in my life or my job " 

"Fine I will not stick my nose in your business any longer you have my word, now will you help me restore balance to the world"

 " Fine where is nightshade?" "your demon horse is in the stable, I still don't know why you don't take one of the reindeers get into the spirit of Christmas. "

 "Reindeers are not terrifying Nightshade is and I'm not the jolly Christmas guy that's you I'm the guy who makes you wish you were in hell so my transportation fits my personality just like your reindeers suit yours" 

with that Krampus left for the stables.

Krampus Claus , you can imagine him however you like this is just a reference

Nicholas Claus, this is just for reference you can imagine him however you wish🙃

Krampus's cage