KRAMPUS

KRAMPUS:

Lilith's confession has me seeing stars not to mention my dick is so painfully hard its starting to hurt with every word that slips off her tongue sounds like velvet and music to my ears, hearing her boldly tell me that she wants to be mine.

 She wants me to ruin her delicate flesh I had to bite my tongue as to not cum right there with all the images flashing in my bead as she explains exactly what she wants from me I would be lying if I said a woman who knows what she wants doesn't turn me the fuck on.

 Every description has me picturing her in my bed doing nasty vile things to her body, things that God wouldn't even know was possible things no one have ever heard of before delicious things, 

I lick my lips imagining the way her skin would feel on me, her hair wrapped around my hand her back arching for me as I take her from behind her panting and filling my home with her sweet moans and my rough grunts, feeling every inch of her inside and out, when I make her mine I intend to leave a trace of me all over her body so everyone knew who she belongs to.

"Hello are you in there?"

Lilith snapped her fingers in front my face,

 "yeah I'm here."

 she looked up at me with her sexy green eyes and smirked.

 "Make me yours" 

"fuuuck"

I breathe out groaning and pulling her closer to me "are you sure you want this?"

 "Let me see am I sure I want to ride your dick until my pussy can't take it anymore, yes I'm sure fuck me please I've waited eight years to have you inside me give me that pole, plug my pussy make me squirt it may not be as delicious as your eggnog cum but it would rock my world" 

"Fuck you have a fucking dirty mouth and an even worse mind." 

"Only when it comes to you daddy." 

With that I spun us around so I'm on top of her I grind my pole into her she's a moaning mess and I haven't touched her yet this mortal would be the end of me, my hooves don't even fit in her bed my entire lower half is dangling off the bed.

"This is not going to fucking work."

 I said nuzzling my face in her hair 

"um if ..ah if you want to stop."

 She fumbled over her words "for fucks sake I don't want to stop I want to thrust my dick so deep inside you, you won't know where you end and I begin but this bed is so uncomfortable and I'm afraid if I pound into in this position I'll hurt you."

 "What are we gonna do I'm so wet and aching for you my pussy is weeping for you." 

"If you keep that up I'm going to ram into you without mercy " I picked her up setting her on her feet she looks at me like she's ready to kill me for not fucking her,

 "pack a bag, get your kitty, put on some thick cloths and meet me outside, don't keep me waiting I want to be inside that pussy as fast as possible." 

"Yes daddy."

 With that I left her to gather whatever she needed and headed outside to Nightshade who was giving me a knowing look "I can't describe it either Nightshade I think she's the one, she's my other half" the horse ran around me in a circle then suddenly stopped in front of me and bend her head towards me I touch my horn to hers closing my eyes "thank you Nightshade I don't know what I would have done without you it's like mom is looking down on me my life is finally beginning to fit and she's the last piece of the puzzle."