LILITH

LILITH:

"Lilith get your ass over here and help me , the coffee is overflowing and the crapes are going to burn."

 " Max I swear to God if you bother me one more time I was going to leave you to the lunch rush now can't you see I'm busy serving these customers," "I swear if Jim doesn't hire more workers my hands are going to fall off"

 "Lilith , Max what the fuck are you two doing don't you see there are about a hundred customers outside in the freezing cold"

 "Sir why can't you hire more help this place is packed and we are doing the best we can I mean we're not robots we could only go so fast, the coffee machine is breaking down the toaster needs to be fixed and we need more cupcakes in the case" 

"Well what the fuck is Lilith doing she makes the cupcakes isn't she the one who was always fighting me to put her cupcakes in the shop now that's her problem if the case doesn't have any she needs to make them , on her own time now stop sitting around and get your asses back to work I'm not paying you to sit around and gossip we have customers"

 And with that he headed back into his office to jerk off to pictures of his boyfriend on his phone I could have sworn that gay men were more compassionate but boy was I wrong my boss was the biggest asshole out there especially around holidays.

 Max sometimes say he's not human they way he works us is evident and the pay isn't even that great it's just enough for me to pay rent at my little studio apartment ,

Thank God it's within walking distance or I would never have money for food with the rates these cabs charge it's half my salary. 

We finish the morning and lunch rush in a flash almost everything in the café were sold out except for a few o9f the cupcakes.

 I had to make earlier but it was well into the afternoon and the crowds of Seattle were slowing down now we get maybe one or two customers and a few tourists in so Max and I decided we would take a well deserved break ,

 " Hey Lilith what are your plans for Christmas?" " you know I don't like the traditional Christmases I'm more into the dark Christmas those are much more fun besides it's not like I have anyone to spend it with so it would just be me and Calypso [my cat ]  and we tend to keep each other very busy."

 I said giggling , remembering last year when we tried summoning demons with spells and a Ouija board . 

" well I'm spending Christmas with my parents you and Calypso are more than welcome to join us."

 "Thanks Max but we'll have to pass I don't think your Christian family would want a Satanist in their home for Christmas thanks for the offer though."

 Max was six years older than me she moved to Seattle five years ago for being twenty six she sure looks ant acts like a grown up , well I could say that I see her as a big sister she's always looking out for me especially with our boss Jim , his boyfriend is an absolute ray of sunshine but he is like the Devil reincarnated.

Max helped me with getting Jim to sell my cupcakes in his café after Josh his boyfriend tasted my red velvet cinnamon cupcake last Christmas he decided that I could sell my cupcakes in the store if I would make his favorite and fast forward a year here we are.

 " I don't want you two to see me as sweet and soft as Josh makes me out to be but he suggested that since no one came in the store since the lunch rush that you leave early and you get to have the entire Christmas and New Years off with pay.

 We would be in Miami and the shop would be closed , oh and it would be a paid vacation since you have been working here forever and never had a vacation.

 It was all his idea so yeah bye"

 " Merry Christmas Jim "

 Max and I both called out to him he spun around and gave us a tight smile.

" That boyfriend of yours is an absolute angel I hope you treasure him forever thanks Josh and Merry Christmas." 

" Merry Christmas guys have a nice vacation."   

Lilith this is how I imagine her this is just a reference you can imagine her however you like let your imaginations run wild     

Lilith's bedroom