KRAMPUS & LILITH

LILITH:

"We are so going to be late if you keep distracting me"

 "come on we are just going to my brother's he's not special we can be late hell we can skip it all together".

 He said nuzzling his nose in my hair," come on we are going to go to dinner and we are going to be nice and polite and when we get home I am going to do unspeakable things to you the Gods couldn't imagine how many ways I could bend my body for you".

 "Damn if you keep talking like that we would never get out of here and my brother would be so, so disappointed " "hmm I think we should leave early so we could get back here soon I physically can't wait"

 "took the words right out of me , "ok come on now we really need to get going " "fine if we have to but know that I would rather be here alone with you in our bed naked" " wait hold on a minute did you just say our bed" "I did and you don't get a choice you are not leaving here, you are to stay here and be mine for the rest of our lives." 

"Babe I don't think you get it while I love the idea of being with you for forever you're a God and not only in the bedroom I mean you are an actual God I'm just a mortal a human with human flesh and human years I'll fade away before we even get to experience forever" staring at me he moved closer to me placing his clawed hands on my waist , wow he was really huge how the fuck did he fit inside of me? 

Thank fuck he did because I would have been pissed if he didn't "can you look at me" I averted my gaze to meet his "I have already taught about that and I have been researching , turns out that if you consume enough of me you too will slowly turn immortal" he said so calmly looking down into my eyes.

"What the fuck does that mean consume enough of you , like blood?"

 "Not exactly though it is a bodily fluid it's not blood" smiling he pulled me even closer to him lifted me so that we were at eye level and gave me the sweetest kiss we have ever shared "so when can we start experimenting?" I asked , laughing he set me back on my feet "well since you insist on us making it to this Christmas dinner we will have to postpone it for later."

Remembering that I have his warm delicious cum in a flask I decide not to tell him that I would be taking the flask with me to Christmas dinner I want to see the look on his face when I drink his cum like it was water. "Ok now we are really going to be late " I said as we both exited the house with Krampus looking the door behind us I slipped the flask into my jacket pocket not wanting him to see it just yet, hand in hand we walked through the snow towards his brother's house luckily it was a short walk It's so cold I should've bundled up more I was already wearing six layers and it was like I was wearing a bikini, 

Krampus tugged me closer to him and I could feel the heat of his body next to me snuggling close into him he knocked on a huge door with gold handles a second later the French doors flew open and a sweet looking lady stood at the entrance smiling at us " oh my world Krampus she's so cute , I almost didn't believe Nick when he told me you found your other half I'm so happy for you." 

"Hey Ginger , this is Lilith" Krampus said to the woman pulling me closer to him "hi Lilith I'm Ginger Nick's wife" "hi it's lovely to meet you" "honey you can't imagine how long I have been waiting for this day Krampus hasn't looked this happy since he got Nightshade thank you" Ginger said as she pulled me away from Krampus and walked with me into the huge mansion that is her home. 

"Your home is very beautiful" "thank you sweetheart, Nick and Krampus built it with their father" "wow its so intricate and authentic" I said admiring all the hand crafted wooden fixtures and designs its like something out of a fairytale " have you met Nick as yet?" "no I haven't but I've heard a lot about him"