KRAMPUS

KRAMPUS:

To say that I was shocked at her boldness was an understatement she continued to talk to the thing she called Calypso about me finally coming home it was all happening so fast that I think I have whiplash.

 Then there is the explanation if her pussy was between her legs and her kitty was in her hands what was the difference I was so confused she set the thing back on the bed and came to me again,

 "You look like you're about to pass out what's wrong?" 

"What's wrong woman are you sane?"

"You see the Krampus and not only are you not terrified but your turned on and you were expecting me to come sooner? What has this mortal world turned to, what happened to the times when mortals would run and hide from me, children would be extra good as to not get a visit from me?" 

She looked up at me with those sexy green eyes "you want to sit" she simply said pointing to the bed I turned around and plopped down next to Calypso who snuggled up to me and started vibrating.

"Ah what is the thing doing is it going to explode?"

 "What no she's just purring she's happy to see her daddy" 

she said coming to kneel in front of me "what ever questions you have I'm sure I could answer them help you not look like you got run over by Santa's reindeers ."

 "first of all my brother is and forever will be a pain in my ass and second, maybe explaining some things might help." 

"Alright big boy what would you like to know?" 

"How are you so comfortable around me you're almost naked and made no effort to cover up most people I've met hustle and bustle to make themselves decent in my presence I don't get it, it's like you want me to look at your creamy flesh especially those pretty perky pink parts that look like rose buds, how do they taste, how would it feel if I bit it , run my fangs over it, lick it and savor the taste." 

"Holy fuck I think I just got pregnant, wow if your words could have me making a mess in my panties I can't begin to imagine how your tongue or your candy cane would feel God I'm soaking wet." 

"How do you know about my candy cane?" 

" Oh baby I know every inch of you, I know you're so big that if a woman were to take your dick would probably poke out her mouth, I know your cum tastes like eggnog, I know when you moan it sounds like thunder rumbling, I know when you cum your eyes flash purple and I know you have a pussy right here with your name carved into it since birth, it has and would never belong to anyone else."

 "You would not be able to handle me I would rip you apart if we get physical, I can't promise you I could give you a Vanilla fucking I've been imprisoned for four centuries and I haven't had human contact so long before that. "

 " My poor baby what happened?"

 she looked at me like she really wanted to know like she wanted to know my soul and I would be lying if I said I didn't want to bare my soul to her especially when she looks at me with those fuck me eyes could she be the one could she be mine, my other half the Gods used to joke around saying my other half got banished to Earth,

 She would be able to take me without me hurting her , she would be able to have my children for she's the only one who would ever be able to control me I taught they only said that because I was the only one among them without my significant other and it had always bothered me that they all had their families.

 I started to think that maybe I was not meant to be happy I'm the creator of tournament or fucks sake who would think I would deserve to be happy have a wife that loves me and children that looks and acts exactly like me? 

If she's the one I'm grabbing onto her and sinking my claws into her flesh she's not getting away from me I've been living my entire existence hoping and praying that she's real now she's Mine and I'm fucking taking what's mine!

"what are you thinking daddy?"

 she said crawling up the bed to straddle me out height difference is laughable she looks like a mushroom compared to me and by the looks of it my girl looks like she would enjoy climbing my candy cane tree trunk."

 I'm thinking about why your name could be on the naughty list now that I met you and got to know you I'm starting to think you did everything you could to get me in your bedroom."

 "See that's where your wrong daddy, I did everything I could to get you between my legs up into my soul and keep you there for all of eternity." "you want me in your soul for all eternity you would be so sore the first time you won't want me to touch you ever again." 

"You and I have very very different thinking, see I'm telling you I want your claws digging into my skin marking me making me yours, I want your fangs leaving bites all over my body ,I want your thick yummy candy cane inside my pussy pounding away until I have no cervix left, I want you so deep inside me you end up in my womb, I want to feel the delicious way you stretch me to fit you, I want to fit around you like a glove, I want to feel you twitch when you cum inside me, I want you to paint my inside with your thick ropes of cum, I want to be so full of your eggnog that my body can't take anymore and had no other option than to give us a baby, yes I want a family with you, I want to bend and twist my body in positions that would be pleasurable for you, I want you to mold my body, I want you to wash my body in your kisses and sink your teeth into my ripe juicy flesh until I come undone under you, I want to submit to you and only you I'm your forever and always."