clingy - chris

Y/n's POV

I woke up and didn't feel Chris's touch. I turned over and saw he wasn't there. I didn't know where he was so I just sat there. A minute later Chris came back. "Good morning babe" he said "good morning, where were you?" I asked "in the bathroom" he responded "ohhhh" I said he came and laid back down with me watching his phone. "Want breakfast?" he asked I nodded my head no. "You sure" he asked reassuringly I nodded my head.

He was still on his phone. I claimed on top of him straddling him. He put his phone down and put his hands around me. We stayed in that position for a few minutes. "We need to get up and eat breakfast" he said I nodded my head no "babe you need to eat" he said as my stomach growled "no" I said whining "how about I go eat then come back I can even bring you food" he said I nodded my head no again. He got up and brought me downstairs. Matt was on the couch "what's wrong with her?" Matt asked. "Idk she's been like this all morning" Chris said as he set me on the counter. "What do you want to eat?" he asked "can I have some toast?" I asked "ofc you can babe" he said. He made me toast and gave it to me and he made himself eggs. I ate my toast "I'm finished" I said as I got up and put my plate in the sink then sat back at the counter. "Wow you were hungry" he said. He finished making his eggs and sat down with me and ate them. He finished and put his plate in the sink.

Let's go back upstairs and change. He said. "I don't wanna get up" I whined. Chris came over to me and picked me up again and brought me upstairs. He sat me on the bed and handed me my clothes. "I don't wanna wear these" I said "what do you wanna wear then" he asked "can I wear a pair of you sweatpants and one of your hoodies?" I asked "ofc!" he said getting me a pair of his sweatpants and a hoodie. I went into the bathroom and changed as he changed in his room. I came out of the bathroom in his hoodie and sweatpants. He was on his bed dressed waiting for me to be done. I went on the bed and straddled him again.

Tell me if you want a pt 2!