sick -chris

You woke up and saw that Chris was still asleep. You reach over and grab your phone off the bedside table trying not to move too much so you don't wake up Chris. You sit against the head board and You scroll on your phone for a bit. You felt Chris move so you looked down at him to see him stretch.

"Well good morning handsome" you say to him in a soft tone. "Good morning" he replies with a stuffy voice. "Are you okay ml? You sound sick" you asked. "I think so" Chris says. "Aww ml" you say looking at him with a frown. "I'll be right back hold on" you say as you get up out of bed and go upstairs to the kitchen you look for some medicine for Chris. You ended up finding some and then made your way to the bathroom to look for a thermometer to take Chris's temperature. You also found one then made your way back downstairs.

"I'm back!" You say as you hear Chris cough. Chris's face lights up when he sees you. You sit down on the edge of the bed on Chris's side. You put your hand in his head and feel him burning up. "Omg Chris you're so hot" you say taking your hand off his forehead. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself" he replies  "Chris I'm serious" you say in a serious tone.

"Open your mouth I need to take your temperature" you say he opens his mouth and you stick the thermometer  in his mouth. Once it beeps you take it out of his mouth "102.2! Omg Chris you have a bad fever." You say

"here I have some medicine for you to take" you say as you hand it to him. He sighs as he takes it out of your hand. He quickly drinks it. He made a disgusted face and grabbed the water on his bed side table and took a few sips. "That was fucking gross" he says with a disgusted face still.

You just let out a small giggle. "Baby you should take a nap maybe it will make you feel better" you say. "Fine" Chris says he lays down and snuggles into your side. You play with his hair and braid little pieces. You look down at Chris and see him asleep.

You feel his head again and he's still burning up. You go on your phone for a bit again. Chris has been asleep for about 30 minutes now. You play this his sweaty hair once more.

Chris wakes up. "Sorry baby did I wake you up?" You ask "no. But why am I sweating so much" he asks "it's because your getting rid of what you have you sweating it away sweety" you explain.

"I have a headache" chris whines as he coughs "I'll go get you some more advil" you reply. You get up and go get him some advil and a Pepsi to have with the advil and you grab him some more cough medicine. You go back downstairs and hand Chris the advil and Pepsi

He takes the advil with his Pepsi. "Here you have to take more medicine" you say handing him the medicine "there's no fucking way I'm drinking that again that shits gross" he says pointing at the medicine with a disgusted face.

"Baby you have to. It's the only way you'll get better" you tell him. "Is there anyway I can get better without the medicine" he asks "sadly no" you say "fine I'll take it but after this no more" he says

You hand him the medicine and gags as he drinks the medicine. After he swallows he grabs his Pepsi and drinks it. He gags again "that shit was gross" he says

"Your being dramatic babe" you say "AM NOT!" he says offended "whatever go back to you nap now" you say. "Okay fine" he says

He lays back down and so do you. "Can I cuddle you?" He asks "ofc baby" you answer his question. He cuddles you soon dozing off

He basically slept the hole day

Next morning

You wake up to Chris already up "how are you feeling?" You ask him with a stuffy voice "better but you don't sound so good" he giggles as you cough into your elbow

Hope you liked this lmk if you want a version of chris taking care of you now