horror movie -matt

I was at the triplets house sitting on Matt's bed scrolling through my phone. And Matt was gaming with his brothers.

"Guys this is getting boring I'ma get off for a bit" Matt said into his mic. He took his head set off and came and sat next to you on his bed.

"Baby can we watch a movie? I'm bored" Matt asked looking at you. "Sure baby let me just get set up so we can be comfortable" you said turning off your phone and getting up.

"Do you want to watch it in your room or downstairs?" You asked "can we watch it in my room please" he answered "ofc baby, I'll set up now" you say

You grab a few blankets making a nest for you and Matt to cuddle in and a few extra to cover up with. Once you were done that you went down stairs and grabbed some drinks and snacks.

You set the snacks and drinks on Matt's bedside table. Before you told him it was done you went in his drawer and grabbed a pair of his sweatpants and one of his hoodies. You went in the bathroom and changed. The hoodie was obviously oversized.

"Matt it's ready!" You yell to him. You hear Matt walking to the room. "Woah! This is amazing baby" he says walking over to the bed. "Thank you" you say.

You both get in the nest you made and covering up with the soft blankets. "What movie do you wanna watch?" He asks "it doesn't matter to me" you reply.

Matt puts on a horror movie on "seriously Matt you know I hate horror movies" you say "you said it didn't matter" Matt says in a confident tone. You roll your eyes playfully. "Whatever" you say

-
Time skip.

You guys were about half way into the movie. And suddenly a jumpscare comes on. You quickly jump into Matt's arms and bury your face into his chest. "Babe it's okay it wasn't real" he says still holding you. "It was still scary." You say. He giggles at what you said.

Matt continued watching the movie. And before you knew it you found yourself asleep.

Matt notices that you're asleep and kisses you forehead "gn ml" he whispers into your ear

-
A/N
I hope you guys liked this. If you have any recommendations tell me and I'll do them.