clingy pt2- chris

Y/n's POV

I went back to bed and straddled him. "Babe what is up with you. Why are you being clingy today?" He asked "nothing, i just love you" I said "I love you to" he said

We went down stairs  and sat on the couch where nick was watching a show. Chris opened his arms knowing I was gonna lay on him again anyways. I went on top of him and straddled him. He was just watching his phone as I was straddling him. I was about to dose off. "Baby can you get off of me for a minute" I shook my head in a comfortable position. "Baby I need to use the bathroom" he said I got off of him and sat there a little mad.

Chris came back and sat on the couch opening his arms for me again. I got into my same position and got comfortable again. Soon enough I dosed off. An hour later i slowly opened my eyes to see I was in Chris's room on his bed. He was right beside me. "Well good morning baby" he said "good morning" I said back in a low tone. "Are you still tired" he asked I nodded my head then got up and went to the bathroom. Once I was done I went downstairs and got a drink. After I got a drink I went back upstairs to Chris's room. I fell back on to Chris bed it was 3AM and I was tired. "Chris can we please go to bed" a whined he nodded and I went on top of him straddling him again.

"I love you" I said"I love you to" he said back

Requests are open<3