Chapter 5: A Shouting Match

(Author's Note: An animatronic is going to appear in this chapter! Also, another short chapter.)

"I'm so glad that you found my slippers so quickly." The woman said thankfully. "Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, and I'm glad that I was able to help." Demetria replied.

As the woman left, Sylvia rushed over, not caring about the water droplets dripping down her arms as she asked, "Did you really HAVE to chain me to the wall?"

Demetria snapped her head towards her aunt. "YOU WERE GOING TO MELT DOWN THOSE GLASS SLIPPERS!!!"

"Okay, fair, but YOU FROZE DOWN A CASTLE TWO MONTHS AGO!"

"NOONE STOPPED ME AT THE TIME, BUT I'M NOT RISKING THAT AGAIN!"

"She did WHAT?!" Nima gasped, making both Demetria and Sylvia flinch.

Of course Nima would be awake. Sylvia thought.

Demetria said, "It's nothing, it was an accident -"

"AN ACCIDENT? YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!" Nima burst out, wrapping her metallic hands around Demetria's wrists. "I don't really mean any harm. And if you needed magical knowledge, Nokomis and I will be here to guide you and be there beside you to destroy any enemies that come our way."

Demetria nodded as she mumbled, "Thank you..." She then turned around and ran out of the room.