C1. 𝑻𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒔🎒📚

Sorry this a really long chapter 😭

Ike's POV:

I wake up to my alarm and I groan turning it off and forcing myself off bed. I started to grab my clothes from my drawer until I got a message on my phone I quickly stopped what I was doing and checked the notification on my phone

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖🖕👧: hey dork😝

Oh, it's just Tricia.

𝙈𝙚: Hey, what's up?

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖🖕👧: just letting you know you and Karen are coming over to my house and you cant say no❤

𝙈𝙚: At the last minute? Fine. you couldn't just tell me once we met at the bus stop couldn't you?

𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖🖕👧: nope. See you there

I sigh and put my phone down grabbing the rest of my clothes getting ready for the day.

After getting ready I went downstairs to get a quick snack and running out of the door, my parents and brother weren't home so I was use to leaving without a notice. I get to the bus stop and of course I'm the first one there.

After a minute I saw Karen waving to me and standing next to me at the bus stop, then Tricia gets there. We wait for the bus to arrive until I caught my eyes on a boy I knew since kindergarten. He was walking and texting standing far away from us waiting for the bus stop as well. I couldn't help but just stare and look at all the features from him, Perfect makeup, light acne, pretty Raven hair, slightly large boots with spikes on them, along with a black hoodie and slightly baggy black pants with some chains adding a finish touch to his outfit. I always admired how Firkle looked everyday, I just wonder if he ever notices when I stare at him. Tricia noticed me looking at him and she gave me a smirk as long with Karen smiling back.

"What?" I snap back to reality realising they were both smirking towards me.

"Nothing" they both said at the same time.

Before I could speak the bus arrived and we all get in, the usaul routine was Tricia and Karen sitting next to each other at the middle of the bus. Tricia always took the window seat and Karen took the second one.
As well as me, I always take the window seat sitting across where my friends were. Everytime I sat down at the bus firkle always sat right next to me without saying a word, it always made me smile whenever he sat next to me. It felt comforting, and nice.. I always look at him when I get the chance, I still wonder if he ever notices.

Once the bus arrives at the school we all get off and starts walking to our lockers, our lockers were all next to each other so we had more time to talk before our classes start.

"So.." Tricia starts the conversation.

"So what?" I ask unpacking my things into my locker glancing right at her.

"We see the way you always look at that emo boy." A grin starts to form on Tricia's face as she grabs her books from her locker handing a notebook she borrowed to Karen.

"Well first of all he's goth, and there's nothing wrong with looking at someone, besides you know I look at everyone out of curiosity" I try to play it off smoothly.

"So its fine to stare at someone like a creep everyday?" Tricia says raising a brow and her arms crossed.

"Yeah and you always talk about him every time at lunch" Karen says agreeing with Tricia holding the notebook Tricia borrowed from her.

...

I had no excuse.

"Well.. That's different."

"Yeah right."