C.4 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒔 🌹

Ike's POV:

The bell rang so we went on with our usual routine.

Time skip to lunch

It was already lunch time, as we sat at our table some girl was walking towards us. It was Lola.

"Hey guys! Mind if I sit with you?"

"n-"

"Sure!" Karen says signalling to Tricia.

"Thanks!"

She sat next to me but she was awfully.. Close. It made me a bit uncomfortable but I didn't bother saying anything.

Karen and Tricia saw the discomfort in my face so they tried to make a conversation.

"So.. Lola! You just moved here right? How's the school going so far." Way to start a conversation Karen.

"Oh! Well it's actually going really well! People here are kind and so are the teachers."

Definitely not.

"That's nice to hear! Found any friends yet?"

"Yeah! Actually I have, there's these girls called, Jenny, Kal, Annie, and Millie! They all seem super sweet."

While they were talking I can feel Lola getting more closer to me grabbing my hand while I kept trying to move back a bit.

"Ow! What the fuck?!"

"What happened Lola?" Karen shouts out worried

"Something hit me!"

Lola's head started to bleed a little bit, there was something on the floor it looked like.. A rock? Who would throw a rock at a cafeteria.

"Let me bring you to the nurse!"

"Alright.."

Karen brings Lola to the nurse. Once they were gone Tricia turned to me.

"That was weird.."

I looked down on the floor agreeing with Tricias statement until I spoke out in hesitation.

"Lola was acting weird towards me."

"What do you mean?"

"She kept tryna to touch my hand or something.."

"I think she likes you."

"I don't think so"

"Well that rock hitting her was definitely Karma."

...

After lunch ended, Tricia and Karen wanted to skip class to talk about something. Which was weird especially for Karen, this period she has math and shes a huge math freak.

We all walked outside at the back of the school to talk.

"Whats so important that we have to skip class." I say in annoyance.

"Ok ok, this is good I swear" Tricia says in total shock waving her hands around.

Must be serious then.

"So.." Karen starts off.

"Remember how Lola got hit with a rock at lunch?"

"Yeah?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"When we got out of the nurses office we were walking pass firkle, and once he saw Lola he just grinned at her like he's the one who hit her with the rock."

I just stand in confusion. No words. No expression. Nothing. Something was telling me Firkle could had been giving me those notes all along..

"So.. Your saying he could had been the one who did it?"