C2. 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉. 🏠

Ike's POV:

When we arrived to Tricia's house we went to to her room and decided to work on the project a bit later.

"You guys set up the computers, me and Karen have something to discuss" Tricia says looking a Karen grabbing her hand Karen getting the idea.

What are they planning now.

Firkle took out his book and started to draw something. I was curious what he was drawing.. It looked pretty neat.

"What are you drawing?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Flower." He says focused on the drawing.

It was a daisy.

"I like it." I say smiling.

"I know."

Tricia and Karen come back to the room and Tricia had an idea

"Hey Firkle, do you wanna have a sleepover with us?" She says smirking.

"Uh-"

"Yes? Great!" She says smiling widely

I chuckled a bit.

Karen was snickering.

"Let's get this project over with now. "

We start doing the project. It was about tallest buildings in the world. Seemed easy. Why did we need partners?

Almost finished with the project I was realised something..

Firkle and I were still holding hands.
How did I not notice that?

He didn't seem to care one bit.

How was he even able to draw with one hand??

I need to stop zoning out.

"And finally done!"

"That was easy"

"It is when you got google"

"I'm bored." Karen says pouting and putting her hands on each side of her face.

"Yeah, me too." Tricia agrees

"Oo, let's play video games! " Tricia says sprinting an idea out of her mind

"Great idea!" Karen says jumping up.

"I'll go set up the game"

They set up the game I decided to sit this one out. I didn't wanna leave Firkles sight who was slowly falling asleep.

After a few hours of the girls playing Firkle fell asleep his head landing on my shoulder. I decided to pick him up and put him on Tricia's bed, he was clinging on to me so I didn't have a choice but to stay by his side.

Soon enough

Tricia lost the game as always and screamed

"NOO!" she jumped up.

"Loser!"

"That's not fair"

"Can you two be quiet."

They turned around and notices Firkle cuddling on to me sleeping.

"Aww that's so cuteeee!" Karen said.

"Faggots" Tricia Snickered

"Shut up Tricia" I said in annoyance.

(Few hours later they put a movie on in Tricia's room)

I noticed Firkle waking up rubbing his eyes, and yawning softly.. He's so pretty.

"Why the fuck are you guys watching Shrek." He said looking up at the movie.

"Hey! It's a good movie!" Tricia yelled out, turning her head back to the movie.

I just Snickered.

Did he not notice he was on me this whole time?

After a bit of staring at the TV firkle kissed the side of my face and went to the bathroom, probably to remove his makeup.

I guess he did notice.

...

"He just kissed me."

"WHAT?!" Both Karen and Tricia screamed out.

thankfully the bathroom was all the way downstairs so Firkle didn't hear a thing.

"On the lips?!"

"No you idiot."

"So what happens now? Are you gonna confess soon?" Karen tilts her head out of curiosity

"No.. I wanna get to know him and understand him. There would be no point in rushing things" I said looking down at the grey carpet.

"Smart move, it's always best to stall a bit." Tricia points out.

Karen nods in agreement.

I look to the side noticing Firkle isn't back yet.

"Firkle is taking a bit long in the bathroom." I say feeling a bit worried.

"Then we'll just wait and continue the movie" Tricia says grabbing the remote and unpausing the movie.

Once the movie was about to finish Firkle walks in his makeup all wiped off, his hair a bit messy. I never seen him without any makeup on he looks so.. Pretty.

Naturally pretty.

Firkle climbs back on the bed falling back on to me.

Firkle was never the affection type.

"That.. Was.. The.. Best.. Movie ever.." Tricia said wiping tears off her face.

"Are you seriously crying right now."

"Well yeah!! Its a good movie!"

"What now?" Karen asked.

"Hmm.." Tricia responding back thinking.

"We should go out!"

"Isn't it to late for that?"

"Nah it's only 8:30" Tricia looks at her phone to double check the time.

"What would we even do."

"Go to the park?" That doesn't sound to bad.

"Sounds fun, let's go!" Karen says grabbing Tricia's wrist running downstairs

I look at firkle who was drawing again.

"Ready to go?" I ask

"Sure." He says shutting his book.