Chapter 14

Vivan's POV

We checked into the resort that we are staying at.It was more extravagant than I imagined.

The resort boasts manicured gardens, charming cottages, and a crystal-clear pool.

I can picture my college fees hitting the roof next semester

"Listen students!!!Take a quick refresh and assemble here.We are leaving in 30 minutes",Mrs.Jha announced to the  students gathered at the lobby.

Damn,it's barely 6 AM

Glancing at Aditi who was still sleepy with her obvious yawns.

I hope everything works out fine for her

Rishi shot daggers with his eyes at me and Dee as he stood beside me

Wait.... What for?

"You can depart to your rooms",Mrs.Jha said, dissolving the gathering

I went to the reception to check the list and grab our keys.

Aditi Desai
Kyra Saxena
.
Vivan Sharma
Rishi Sharma

Luck was on our side as we managed to get the same room.

As we were about to leave,the 'It couple' who couldn't seem to let each other go,blocked our way

"Thank god,they didn't put these two in the same room.",I joked,clearing my throat.

"Can't risk when it comes to hormones",Rishi grinned with a mischievous glint in his eyes

Aditi squinted her eyes, noticing us laughing without any apparent reason

"You're in room 506",Rishi handed her the keys

"Fifth floor?",she gasped

"The view would be spectacular",I cheered her up

"Sup....Let's get to the lift",Kyra suggested, dragging her luggage along.

Dee agreed nodding and waited for the lift.She swiftly turned around like something clicked inside her.

"507",I said when she was about to speak.

"We're in 507",I repeated

She was impressed by my answer coming her way before the question even reached her.

"Don't be late as always!!",she advice with a cute smile, stepping into the elevator.
______________________________________.

The roar of the crowd from the rollercoaster,the smell of clorined water and exciting stall took all of our weary tiredness away.

We got off, aiming for a break after riding the thrilling rollercoaster ride.

"One more?",Ri asked

"Nah.... I'm dizzy",Dee replied

I spotted Sanjay at the rollercoaster line.

What could be more romantic than a rollercoaster ride?

Without drawing attention,I gently nudged Aditi by the shoulder, indicating it's time to get into action.

"I'm up for another round",she said in a beat, making Rishi skeptical

It was like a shot of confidence just showered up on her as she strided up to the line of people.

She turned around flashing a smile and I gave her a thumbs up.

In a fleeting moment,a guy crashed into her, prompting her to take a step back.

The drink he held was now all over Dee's outfit.Taking a look at her messed up attire,her face fell.