Mixed Feelings

I was at the nail salon, which was a blessing because I was in NEED of a manicure. I was slacking on staying cute, and it wasn't like me. I decided to get nude claws. I had saw Kylie Jenner with them a while back, and thought they were nice.

I felt hands go over my eyes, then everything got semi dark.

"No! Don't do that! You scare Lyn and Lyn move hand and Ming Lee have to fix nail!" My manicurist went ape shit.

I moved my head from side to side to see who was trying to surprise me.

I heard two girls laugh and immediately knew who they were.

"Kilo and Nez, y'all hoes was finna catch a fade." I snickered.

"Bitch where?" Kilo flipped my hair.

"When you done, we out to Rucker... you coming with?" Ahnez asked.

"What's over there for me? Bitches that wanna kill me?" I smirked.

"No... fine ass niggas with money, and tattoos. Ain't no bitch worried bout no bitch when it's that much dick on the court!" Kilo stuck her tongue out.

"Who's playing?" I asked, uninterested.

"Who cares? It's a basketball tournament - all that comes to mind is... niggas. So you coming or what?" Kilo put a lollipop in her mouth.

I rolled my eyes.

"You friend is hoe.." Ming whispered to me, before walking away.

"You foul, Ming." I laughed.

"What that dog eating bitch said?" Kilo raised a eyebrow.

"Nothing, stop being rude, Ki.
I'll go to Rucker, but I gotta change first." I said.

"Yeah you do that... them rollers in ya hair and them slippers? Ain't cutting it." Ahnez cracked.

"Whatever, bitch."

***

"Oooohhhhhhhhh, this ya brother? He fine as fuck!" Kilo held up a framed picture of Ray.

I sucked my teeth as I took the rollers out of my hair.

"How old is he?" She asked.

"19, Kihoe...now put the picture down." I stood in my walk through closet.

"Your crib is incredible... shit big as hell. Y'all niggas spoiled." Nez spoke.

I didn't respond. I was too busy figuring out what to wear.

I finally chose a white see through jersey with my name in red, covering my titties and stomach. Lord knows I needed that censorship. And I had on high waisted white jeans and my Hares 7's to match. I wore my vintage shades above my wavy hair and wore pink lipstick to keep it cute.

"Cute..." Kilo smiled

"Real fuckin cute." Ahnez added.

"Thanks, ladies. Now let's ride out." I grabbed my Louis Vutton purse and car keys.

"Shotgun!" Nez squealed.

***

"Faneto" by Chief Keef was blasting when I pulled up. Folks were barbecuing, hoes were thottin, niggas were lookin fine, and kids were running around.

I smiled.

"Hell wrong with you?" Kilo looked at me like I sucked a dogs dick.

"I'm just feeling the atmosphere, is all. Get up out my grill." I hissed.