Ray's New Beaux

I walked into the lunchroom with Kilo and Nez close by.

I wore a short black skater dress with my hair tied up in a neat bun, with knee high socks and black and white converse. I figured I'd look casual today, being that I had to go shopping. My white Armani purse hung across my body as I bounced to where we were going to sit.

"You got panties on?" Nez asked.

"Sure do. And I got spanks to hide all these rolls and shit." I smiled.

"So why ya butt jiggling so much?"  Kilo asked.

"Cuz my ass fat." I smirked.

"Who that girl smiling all up in Dante face?" Nez asked.

I snapped my neck in the opposite direction.

"I'm over here... So it ain't me. Who the fuck is that bitch?" I grilled the girl who looked Columbian.

"I don't know, but she bad..." Nez smiled.

"Slap her, Jazzy. Please." Kilo shook her head.

I walked over to where Dante stood stupid next to the broad.

I cleared my throat.

"Can we help you?" The girl asked.

I pulled my neck all the way back and looked at her as if she had just sucked a dog's dick.

"Ahh man." Dante spoke, knowing me.

"Bitch, ain't no 'we' between y'all this my man. The only 'we' occurring in this perimeter is the 'we' between him and I- and that's us. So... Can we help you?" I positioned myself in front of Tay.

"This is your girlfriend?" She asked looking up at him.

"Yeah. She's acting a little... Out of place right now..." Tay pulled me back a little, by my waist.

"What?" I raised my upper lip.

"Baby, this is my cousin. She new here and her name is Shaunie. " he dropped the bomb.

I was so embarrassed.

"I'm.. So... Sorry. Jazlyn... Jazlyn Gomez. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand for her to shake.

"Hmmm it's okay, girl. I do the same with my man! Tay always did like them pretty and chubby. Well done, cuz." She smiled at him.

Who she callin chubby? I thought.

Dante kissed me.

"I'll catch you later, Ni." He spoke.

She waved.

"Nice meeting you." She said to me.

"Likewise." I cheesed.

Dante and I walked away.

"You gotta stop acting crazy" he shook his head.

"As long as you my man... I'ma stay crazy." I shrugged.

"Baby... My cousin is crazy. You lucky she asked if you was my girl before she got in ya ass." Tay spoke as he put his arm around me.

"You fuckin dog!! You tryna cheat on my bestfriend?!" Kilo came pounding at Dante's chest. Ahnez came shortly after and did the same.