Woes And Foes

"I say we bomb on this bitch." Kilo spoke on the whole issue with Mika.

"No one asked you, you fuckin kangaroo. You always ready to fight! Do you use ya brain at all?" Dante spat.

I looked at Dante, shocked at his
Harsher-than-usual words.

"Nigga... I use my brain when necessary ... My hands are always at attention. Keep playing with me, and ima introduce you to them real soon." Kilo shot back.

"You look like a tarantula..." Tay hissed

"Tarantula deez nuts in ya mouth. Ol mop head ass nigga."

"And what is that on ya head ? The hairs off of a yak's pussy?!"

I rubbed my temples, tired of hearing these two dig into eachother's asses.

Nez rolled her eyes.

"Martin and Pam... Y'all wanna shut that shit up, now?!? Damn ! Over here arguing like y'all a damn couple. Grow up!" I spat.

"We need to spy on her..." Ahnez suggested.

"We do. I agree. We need someone she doesn't know ... Someone no one knows yet." I played with my hair.

We all sat quiet and contemplated.

"Baby, your friend.. The girl from Newark." Tay spoke.

Everyone simultaneously agreed.

"KJ? Nah I don't think she'll be down for that.. She's trying to stay out of trouble-" I said.

"All she need to do is befriend Mika and her thot crew. It ain't that hard. We got her back if anything pop off." Nez shrugged.

"I don't, fuck that bitch." Kilo retorted.

I shot her a look.

"Yo, can we disown her? You don't need this thing as a friend." Dante flared his nose.

"No, baby.. As annoying as she is- that's my bestfriend. Kiloni, be nice."

"Dante... You look nice nice today." Kilo attempted to give a compliment.

"I always look nice, fuck you mean?" Dante smirked.

"To a blind bitch... Ha! You thought! You thought! Nigga, you look like shit." Kilo cackled.

I rubbed my temples and looked at Dante, signaling for him to stay shut.

I've been gone from the house for some time and at first, Ray acted like he ain't care.. But then he started to blow my phone up.

Ray💪🏾: It's not safe out there, Lyn. Come home.

Ray💪🏾: I know you mad, but you gotta get to know Mika. She ain't bad.

Ray💪🏾: Baby sis, I love you.

Ray💪🏾: Don't go havin sex, either. What you and Dante was doin? 👀

Ray💪🏾: Please, call me when you get a chance.

I read all his messages.

Me: Is she still alive?

I responded.

Ray quickly wrote back.

Ray💪🏾: Of course. Call me.

I made a face.