001

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂

⋆𐙚₊

Mani giggled as she watched her friends act crazy on live." Aii chill out nigga." Dd mugged as he pushed Ddot away from him.

" mmtch stop playin wit me dic." Ddot rolled his eyes , sitting down next to Amani.

"Hey ddot." Mani smiled waving at the boy as he smiled back." Hey sis what you on?" He mumbled pulling his phone out.

" Nothing for real." She laughed laying her head back on the couch.

" is that my twin?" Notti yelled running down the stairs, his face lighting up once he seen her face.

"Hey notti!" She greeted the boy. The group began to engage in a conversation.

Everybody was chilling until jay entered the house with his bad attitude.

He threw his jacket off before storming up the steps. Mani ignored the boy continuing to do what she does most, and that's mind her business.

" tf wrong with his ass." Dd mumbled before walking into the kitchen, coming back out with a bag of chips.

Soon the group was now taking turns playing on the PlayStation.

" Bro suck my dic!" Ddot yelled banging the controller on the floor." Yea I'll take that." Mani snatched the controller out of his hands as Darrian was now furious.

" Chill out, Imma tell yo girlfriend to come over." Mani informed dialing up Darrian's girlfriend.

⋆𐙚₊

Soon the door bell rung indicating that Mira was here. Mani excitedly got up opening the door as she happily allowed Mira in.

" Hey boo." She greeted as the two engaged in a hug. The two walked in the living room, Mira made her way over to her boyfriend.

Jay made his way back downstairs, walking right past the group as he entered the kitchen.

Shuffling was heard before he walked back out, coming over and sitting on the couch.

" fuck is you looking at?" he blowed as Mani glared at him. " bro if you don't fuckin like me, don't say shit to me." She argued as the two began to back and forth.

"Okay shut up bitch, your forehead long as fuck stop talking to me." She snarled." Shut your ran through ass up."

Mani got up walking out the door with her stuff in her hands. This was their hundredth time arguing that day.

That's why he left earlier. She pulled out a blunt sighing as she began to light it up. She had recently started smoking.

She took a long drag exhaling as she stared up at the sky seeing stars light up the sky. She smiled to herself thinking about how pretty the sky looked.

She didn't know whether she wanted to be nice to jay or constantly argue with him.

The front door opened and out walked jay.He sighed before speaking." It's like I can't get rid of yo ass." He chuckled as Mani shook her head taking another drag from her blunt.

She decided not to speak to him. But one thing about Jay was, that he loved to test her patience.

She always tried to get to know him, but the comments he made always made her fell like he hated her soul.

But maybe he was just misunderstood. People always told Amani that she was too nice and always seen the good in people even when they are doing her wrong.

" Y'all finally getting along?" Mira asked as she slowly sat down next to Mani on the cold concrete.

" Mira girl close your mouth." Mani said as her high was finally taking over.

She handed the blunt over to Mira as she took a few hits passing it back.

Soon Mani felt cold air behind her. She turned around to see notti trying to help her up.

" ain't no way she this high right now." He chuckled as he helped her onto the living room couch.

" I can't feel my facee." She drug out laughing as she laid on the couch staring at the ceiling as her vision began to get blurry.

Her puffy eyes began to close.

⋆𐙚₊

First chapter complete pleaseee comment and lmk how you feel abt the first chapter. Don't be a silent reader!!