004

Chapter 4

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂⋆𐙚₊

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂
⋆𐙚₊

Amani sat on the couch as she waited for her lil friend group to come over. She had agreed to do their hair for their upcoming show that they would be hosting in New jersey.

She stuffed her mouth with grapes, while her focus was on the flat screen tv that sat in front of her. " I'm heading to work baby I'll see you later." Sasha said placing a soft kiss onto her daughter's head.

" Okay mama bye I love you." She smiled as her mother grabbed her keys and left out the door. It was around 11:30 in the morning and she was ready to get right to work.

She had to do 4 heads in one day, she just knew her hands were gonna be fucked. As the episode of law and order ended she heard a loud knock being sent to her front door.

She got up seeing who it was then opening the door. In walked the 4 boys with their hair all over the place. "Oou look at cho hairr." She laughed out as they all rolled their eyes.

" You not funny nigga." Darrian said shoving the girl while walking over to the fuzzy couch. " so who going first?" Mani clapped her hands, ready to get her job done.

" Me." Notti hopped up walking toward the room Mani did her clients hair in. She turned the light on grabbing the products she would be using on his hair.

Amani cracked her knuckles shaking her now sore fingers. All that hair definitely did damage to her hands, but she was happy that she could do something nice for her friends.

" This shit fire, like look at this shit." Dd spoke showing his hair off to the live. Mani walked into the kitchen grabbing herself a snack from the pantry.

She walked into her living room taking a seat on the couch as she stuffed the cheese puffs into her mouth. " Fat ass." Darrian mumbled snatching the remaining puffs from Amani's hands.

" Don't touch my shit nigga." Mani popped his hands as a slight mug took over her face." You don't need allat shit noway."

...

Amani and her close friend Kiara sat at a table at their local restaurant. The two were hanging out one on one for the first time in some months.

" So about you and Jay.." her friend drug out, a small smile creeping onto her face. Kiara always knew how Amani felt about the boy.

It wasn't hard to tell at all, Amani wasn't good at lying at all. Sometimes she was too honest. " I don't know what you're talking about." Mani shrugged scanning through the menu, although she already knew what she wanted.