002

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂⋆𐙚₊

𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓭𝔂
⋆𐙚₊

Amani ran her hands down her face as she sat up, she pulled the blanket from off of her and walked into the kitchen.

She was still at the boy's house, even though she hadn't planned to stay over.

She grabbed a bowel fixing herself some cereal. She took a large bite, as she walked over to the island.

She pulled out a stool sitting down as she continued to eat her breakfast.

She heard someone come down the stairs so she turned around.

Jay walked into the kitchen going straight to the fridge. He pulled out orange juice and began to drink it.

Mani noticed the boy didn't have a shirt on, it revealed his perfect abs. But mani didn't stare.

She pulled her phone out scrolling through a few stories on Instagram.

Jay grabbed a bowel fixing himself some cereal before glaring at the girl and walking back up to his room.

" ugly ass." mani said to herself as she walked over to the sink dumping the milk out and washing her dish.

She was deep into her phone as she walked up the stairs. She walked into the bathroom where she brushed her teeth.

Her hair was a bit messy but she would fix that later. She posed in the mirror even though she wasn't feeling her best today.

"Whoever in there hurry tf up." A deep voice yelled. Mani rolled her eyes as she snapped a couple pictures.

She then went onto ig posting a few photos on there. Once she was done she began to scroll through stories, as she watched two females go back and forth.